****Super Bowl LV Thread**** | Page 47 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

****Super Bowl LV Thread****

True, but Anderson, while always a good QB, was hampered by weak coaching until Forest Gregg arrived. It was the last part of his career that was played at an exceptional level of skill.
I liked Kenny Anderson. But the truth was there really wasn't much difference between him and Esiason. Anderson played forever in Cincy which certainly cemented his status as local legend.

Tom didn’t waste even a nanosecond to say he’s coming back.

lol
He said a few years ago he wanted to play until he is 45. A few days ago he stated that he feels so good he now wants to play beyond age 45. Whether he will be able to play beyond 45 is questionable but he has certainly proved that he is still playing at a very high level at age 43.

I say Tampa Bay was smart enough to go out and get him. They knew they were just an outstanding QB away from winning a SB and they went out and signed the GOAT. Love him or hate him, I don’t see another QB ever doing what he has done since since coming into the league.

As a Dolphin fan I was happy to see him leave the Patriots but now it looks like the Dolphins will need to beat Tampa and Brady if they do get to the SB in the next couple of years.
Sucker's bet. You take Tampa Bay, give me the rest of the NFC next season.

"essentially the same team with 4 or 5 new important parts besides Brady" AIN'T ESSENTIALLY THE SAME TEAM. Jesus. Now even the additions of Brown, Gronk, and an offensive tackle don't even count because "Brady".

You are unreal.
Bro I tried to end this convo after like the 3rd post saying we’ll agree to disagree. Yes it is essentially the same team. So 4/22 starters changed. My God what a huge difference that is. Like 18% of the starters changed that’s just overwhelming numbers. Never mind that 82% of the starters were the exact same team with Jameis. Essentially obviously has a different meaning to you.

I’m unreal? Why bc I blasted your argument away with facts? Bc you keep changing the narrative with every new post? If I’m wrong I’ll admit when I am but I see that doesn’t apply to everyone. It’s ok to be wrong he’ll I’m wrong all the time but I’m not wrong about this and I showed proof and you’re comeback is oh those 4/5 made THE difference and that’s not true. They made A difference. Brady made THE difference. This is where that reading comprehension you’re talking about comes into play.

Glad the SB is over, we'll have a week of sucking Brady's dick, then we can get the focus put on the draft (oh and Watson of course :()
I’ll leave the Dick sucking to you. I prefer the opposite sex when it comes to my sucking. LOL

Well People....The Off-Season is officially here. 81 Days until the draft. This is the most important off-season in awhile. Let’s hope Grier doesn’t **** it up.

Well People....The Off-Season is officially here. 81 Days until the draft. This is the most important off-season in awhile. Let’s hope Grier doesn’t **** it up.

Thank you for reminding me.

I'll be out of the ammunition that lets me keep target shooting by then, and I will need a new channel to pick up the slack where my interests are.

Sucker's bet. You take Tampa Bay, give me the rest of the NFC next season.
I only bet when it comes to the stock market and never on football. Yet Tampa Bay looks like they will be a hard team to beat next year if they can keep their team together. I don’t know where they are in regards to their cap space or how many players they will lose in free agency. The other top teams in the NFC from this past season all seem to be in cap trouble when it comes to retaining many of their free agents.

Personally I just hope the Dolphins do make it to the SB in the next few years and then I will worry about which NFC team they have to play in the game.

Thank you for reminding me.

I'll be out of the ammunition that lets me keep target shooting by then, and I will need a new channel to pick up the slack where my interests are.
I think he meant to say the biggest off season since last year. Because I remember many individuals on here last year stating that the 2020 off season was the most important off season in decades for the Dolphins.

Tampa are in a weird place, they've got cap space to resign some of these guys they brought in. They could easily repeat if Brady can do one more year.
Brady was hardly touched tonight. He can last for couple more years.

I only bet when it comes to the stock market and never on football.
They aren't that much different, IMO. The fewer the decisions the better. Buy and hold in the stock market is similar to finding sports systems and continually applying them regardless of outcome. But somehow sports bettors can't stand a losing streak and abandon logical angles while investors are more aware of normal ups and downs of the market.

Regardless, really remarkable season by Brady and Tampa Bay. I thought it would equate to something like a 10-6 record and first round playoff exit.

Instead, now we have an argument regarding best pro football franchise in Florida history. The Dolphins still own advantage based on overall record and unbeaten season. But Tampa Bay has two titles more than a quarter century later than the Dolphins' most recent one, and with two completely different eras instead of the much easier route of same group doing it twice, plus Tampa Bay's two victories were historic blow outs as underdog including first team ever to win a Super Bowl at home.

Back
Top Bottom