****Super Bowl LV Thread**** | Page 49 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

****Super Bowl LV Thread****

Champa Bay was the more physical team on both sides of the ball.

Mahomes 29 pressures and Brady 4. KC had 4 different OL playing form their first meeting and they got overwhelmed.

Mahomes amassing 497 yards scrambling from pressure during the game witha toe in need of surgery is mind boggling.

KC secondary didn’t get away with holding.

The dropped passes by Kelsey on 3rd down and several in the end zone kept the Chiefs from getting any momentum plays.

David, White and JPP were lights out.

Reid calling timeouts with the ball in Brady’s hands with a minute left in the first half was poor judgment. Just plain foolish. Down only 14-6 and getting the ball to begin the 3rd after being outplayed the entire half, was the smart play. TB scoring TD right before halftime was like punch to gut going into halftime.

Only Super Bowl Brady played in that wasn’t competitive and determined in the final minutes of the game.

This win puts and “!” behind Brady being the GOAT! Seven titles, 10 trips is astonishing.
Taking nothing away from Tampa Bay, but KC played really poorly.

How can you lineup offsides on a fourth and 5? They literally gave away four points right there.

Kelsey dropping a couple of passes, Hill dropping one in the end zone, the numerous pass interference penalties. Jones unsportsmanlike penalty, that could have easily been called on Brady.

Not the kind of mistakes you'd expect from the defending super bowl champs.

Taking nothing away from Tampa Bay, but KC played really poorly.

How can you lineup offsides on a fourth and 5? They literally gave away four points right there.

Kelsey dropping a couple of passes, Hill dropping one in the end zone, the numerous pass interference penalties. Jones unsportsmanlike penalty, that could have easily been called on Brady.

Not the kind of mistakes you'd expect from the defending super bowl champs.

Didn't one of the KC coaches miss the game?

Man I hate Tom Brady so damn much, Guy is the spawn of Satan to me. Effectively ruined my last 20 years and is still doing it by accomplishing the one feat i was hoping my team would one day accomplish which is to host and win a superbowl.To this day I honestly don't care as much about football as i used to because i know there is about a 50/50 chance this douchebag is going to be it anyways no matter if the fins do good or bad it feels like it makes no difference. Only a person who sold his soul to satan would be this damn dominant and this successful.

It's gonna take me a while to get over this one, Since I was a kid a I used to dream of us being the first to host and win the big game.. **** TOM BRADY!

Man I hate Tom Brady so damn much, Guy is the spawn of Satan to me. Effectively ruined my last 20 years and is still doing it by accomplishing the one feat i was hoping my team would one day accomplish which is to host and win a superbowl.To this day I honestly don't care as much about football as i used to because i know there is about a 50/50 chance this douchebag is going to be it anyways no matter if the fins do good or bad it feels like it makes no difference. Only a person who sold his soul to satan would be this damn dominant and this successful.

It's gonna take me a while to get over this one, Since I was a kid a I used to dream of us being the first to host and win the big game.. **** TOM BRADY!
If Brady is a Dolphin then you would love him, quit hating

I used to really hate Brady and watch his games just to see him fail. When he did get beat it was such a high. The guy hates losing from what I can see. Sometimes he would be a real bitch after words and that would add to the thrill for me. But the losses were far and few in between. Most of the games I watched had the same ending with Brady being the hero and no thrill. It was at that time I decided that I would start betting on Brady's team to win. (no points) since he wins 4 out of 5 games on the norm and you can pick which games you can layoff It becomes a win win situation for me. If Brady wins I win money. If Brady loses I paid a small amount to see one of the rare occasions were he falters and has to face failure.

Over a season if you pick the right games to layoff you can triple your money or more just with single bets on the games your sure of. Then in the playoffs if your sure his team has a real chance you can roll the winnings into the next week. This past season a 4 game bet on Brady's team rolling in winnings on each would have paid out close to 25-1 due to them being underdogs in 3 of the 4 games. Kind of a weird betting strategy but since Brady has been so consistent it has worked for me. And I don't have to hate the guy.

I used to really hate Brady and watch his games just to see him fail. When he did get beat it was such a high. The guy hates losing from what I can see. Sometimes he would be a real bitch after words and that would add to the thrill for me. But the losses were far and few in between. Most of the games I watched had the same ending with Brady being the hero and no thrill. It was at that time I decided that I would start betting on Brady's team to win. (no points) since he wins 4 out of 5 games on the norm and you can pick which games you can layoff It becomes a win win situation for me. If Brady wins I win money. If Brady loses I paid a small amount to see one of the rare occasions were he falters and has to face failure.

Over a season if you pick the right games to layoff you can triple your money or more just with single bets on the games your sure of. Then in the playoffs if your sure his team has a real chance you can roll the winnings into the next week. This past season a 4 game bet on Brady's team rolling in winnings on each would have paid out close to 25-1 due to them being underdogs in 3 of the 4 games. Kind of a weird betting strategy but since Brady has been so consistent it has worked for me. And I don't have to hate the guy.
You must not have been high very often
The seven wins in ten SB starts is a record that’s going to stand for a while.

What other QBs have even won titles lately? Both Mannings are retired. Foles got one. Then Wilson who’s 1-1, Mahomes who’s 1-1, and Ben has a couple but he’s too old and the Steelers aren’t getting there a slew of more times with him. Rodgers only has one and he’ll be lucky to get to another one.

Mahomes is the only active QB with any shot at even getting to ten SBs but I don’t see it happening.

And it won't. Mahomes backyard antics while fun to watch will wear thin as the league catches on. His style also lends itself to injury as we've seen. He won't last 10 years unless he changes his style and thus his game. Any tiny chance of catching the GOAT sailed with that embarrassing loss. He was terrible. Good luck to him though I see another title or two if he stays healthy.

As for the GOAT what else can be said. Just since the fake news deflategate allegation by a team he crushed by 40 in the AFCC game he's been to 5 of 7 SBs winning 4 with 3 SB MVPs and a reg season MVP. The 1 SB he lost he threw for 500 yards and 3 or 4 TDs........Guess the ball pressure meant nothing. He'll retire holding every meaningful record in both regular season and playoffs at QB along with being the most decorated player at any position by a mile..... His playoff and SB records, which have now more than lapped the 2nd best will stand for a generation or more. No currently active player has even a remote chance of catching them.

Last edited:
You must not have been high very often

And it won't. Mahomes backyard antics while fun to watch will wear thin as the league catches on. His style also lends itself to injury as we've seen. He won't last 10 years unless he changes his style and thus his game. Any tiny chance of catching the GOAT sailed with that embarrassing loss. He was terrible. Good luck to him though I see another title or two if he stays healthy.

As for the GOAT what else can be said. Just since the fake news deflategate allegation by a team he crushed by 40 in the AFCC game he's been to 5 of 7 SBs winning 4 with 3 SB MVPs and a reg season MVP. The 1 SB he lost he threw for 500 yards and 3 or 4 TDs........Guess the ball pressure meant nothing. He'll retire holding every meaningful record in both regular season and playoffs at QB along with being the most decorated player at any position by a mile..... His playoff and SB records, which have now more than lapped the 2nd best will stand for a generation or more. No currently active player has even a remote chance of catching them.

If you are just here to give Brady a reach around go do that on the Tampa fan site

This site is for Dolphin fans

Seth Meyers Lol GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

Back
Top Bottom