****Super Bowl LV Thread**** | Page 48 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

****Super Bowl LV Thread****

Congratulations to Brady getting his 7th Superbowl ring, that is very impressive and he is the greatest quarterback of all time

Congratulations to Brady getting his 7th Superbowl ring, that is very impressive and he is the greatest quarterback of all time
As long as he has help from his minions in stripes D won that game

Really surprised how poorly KC played. Lining up offsides on a 4th and one. That play essentially cost the Chiefs four points. All the pass interference calls. The one in the endzone on the uncatchable ball probably shouldn't have been called, but they were grabbing all day long. The inexcusable unsportsmanlike penalty on Jones. Those penalties cost KC roughly 15 points. It's an entirely different game at 16-9 in the fourth quarter.

Still, no question TB deserved to win and outplayed them. But KC didn't give themselves much of a chance.

Really surprised how poorly KC played. Lining up offsides on a 4th and one. That play essentially cost the Chiefs four points. All the pass interference calls. The one in the endzone on the uncatchable ball probably shouldn't have been called, but they were grabbing all day long. The inexcusable unsportsmanlike penalty on Jones. Those penalties cost KC roughly 15 points. It's an entirely different game at 16-9 in the fourth quarter.

Still, no question TB deserved to win and outplayed them. But KC didn't give themselves much of a chance.
I was ultra confused by their vertical passing game with their best linemen out. Mahomes averaged around 3.5 seconds per pass which in the NFL is far too long. They asked way too much of him last night.

In the end I think the chiefs were more ****y than people realized. They didn't play with any urgency as Tampa pulled away and treated the whole game like they would turn it on when they wanted.

maybe not as instinctual between tbe tackles although that could just need time. Speed wise I don’t know that he’s 4.42 I betcha hes sub 4.5 though but he’s 6 foot 3 and 245 whites not that tall. Both explosive as heck.

white looks like the best off ball lb in football of late. He’s everywhere. Parsons can be everywhere too.
I’m back on the Parsons bandwagon.

I was ultra confused by their vertical passing game with their best linemen out. Mahomes averaged around 3.5 seconds per pass which in the NFL is far too long. They asked way too much of him last night.

In the end I think the chiefs were more ****y than people realized. They didn't play with any urgency as Tampa pulled away and treated the whole game like they would turn it on when they wanted.
I thought the Chiefs would run the ball more, especially early in the game. It was as if they were sleep walking, expecting to turn it on at will. Agree on the lack of urgency. KC was outcoached and outplayed.

Champa Bay was the more physical team on both sides of the ball.

Mahomes 29 pressures and Brady 4. KC had 4 different OL playing form their first meeting and they got overwhelmed.

Mahomes amassing 497 yards scrambling from pressure during the game witha toe in need of surgery is mind boggling.

KC secondary didn’t get away with holding.

The dropped passes by Kelsey on 3rd down and several in the end zone kept the Chiefs from getting any momentum plays.

David, White and JPP were lights out.

Reid calling timeouts with the ball in Brady’s hands with a minute left in the first half was poor judgment. Just plain foolish. Down only 14-6 and getting the ball to begin the 3rd after being outplayed the entire half, was the smart play. TB scoring TD right before halftime was like punch to gut going into halftime.

Only Super Bowl Brady played in that wasn’t competitive and determined in the final minutes of the game.

This win puts and “!” behind Brady being the GOAT! Seven titles, 10 trips is astonishing.

The seven wins in ten SB starts is a record that’s going to stand for a while.

What other QBs have even won titles lately? Both Mannings are retired. Foles got one. Then Wilson who’s 1-1, Mahomes who’s 1-1, and Ben has a couple but he’s too old and the Steelers aren’t getting there a slew of more times with him. Rodgers only has one and he’ll be lucky to get to another one.

Mahomes is the only active QB with any shot at even getting to ten SBs but I don’t see it happening.

Mahomes 3.5 seconds average was inflated by his running around in the backfield.

I only bet when it comes to the stock market and never on football. Yet Tampa Bay looks like they will be a hard team to beat next year if they can keep their team together. I don’t know where they are in regards to their cap space or how many players they will lose in free agency. The other top teams in the NFC from this past season all seem to be in cap trouble when it comes to retaining many of their free agents.

Personally I just hope the Dolphins do make it to the SB in the next few years and then I will worry about which NFC team they have to play in the game.
As for the stock market, stick with companies that pay dividends. They tend to be less volatile in down times. And follow the 4% rule.

Back
Top Bottom