*SUPER THREAD* Gen0 "Glass Jaw" Smith out 6-10 weeks Mamma Said Knock You Out | Page 10 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*SUPER THREAD* Gen0 "Glass Jaw" Smith out 6-10 weeks Mamma Said Knock You Out

uyMATik.jpg

How/why does the starting quarterback owe money to a nobody?

Make sense this does not.

---------- Post added at 04:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:40 PM ----------

You being butthurt about it is also funny.

we all live our lives differently. I try to be a good person, some folks don't believe in that. this is why fans are fans and players hate fans.

uploadfromtaptalk1439325909773.jpg

Daaaaaammmmmmnnnnn, you got Geno Smithed!

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

we all live our lives differently. I try to be a good person, some folks don't believe in that. this is why fans are fans and players hate fans.

See? You're butthurt about it, and I'm laughing at your butthurt. I'm sure you'll come back from this to be the best NYJ poster you can possibly be (not saying much).

:sidelol:

He got punched because he owed the guy money. Gen00000000000000oooooo

Sources close to the Jets now saying Geno threw the first punch but it was intercepted.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

[video]https://mtc.cdn.vine.co/r/videos/DA9E65121F1242957278832144384_367df90f399.3.2.3138281299586830178.mp4?versionId=plbnQRHLAwywr_gjl9kuiOm.IHvokrJo[/video]

I agree with you Jet fans would be doing the same thing if it happened to you guys and I'd say the same thing about them.

This is comical in a sad way.

I hope the guy is arrested and convicted but it doesn't change the fact that its comical. What makes it funny is that its the Jets and it involves the starting QB. Wouldn't be funny if it was the Bucs, Titans, Colts or almost every other team because they don't have the history of outrageous errors the Jets have.

Back
Top Bottom