*SUPER THREAD* Gen0 "Glass Jaw" Smith out 6-10 weeks Mamma Said Knock You Out | Page 12 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*SUPER THREAD* Gen0 "Glass Jaw" Smith out 6-10 weeks Mamma Said Knock You Out

Keep hearing Vick would be a no brainer for the Jets to sign.

The crazy thing is the result of this punch, I think just caused an upgrade to the qb situation for the jets. I don't think Fitz is that good, but he's better than Geno. I was hoping for fins to play geno rather than fitz, though, fins can take fitz on too.

It's freaking hilarious, but this may be the BEST thing that could of happened to the Jets. Geno is a horrible QB, and that's very doubtful that would ever change. Fitzi IMO is a much better QB than he could ever be. IMO this makes them a more dangerous team with Fitzi at QB than Geno at QB.

IK Enemkpali

jjwlpx5.jpg

This guy.

They showed a clip of the guy during the combine and one of the compliments given to him, was that he had a "good punch" :chuckle:

---------- Post added at 08:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:38 PM ----------

It's freaking hilarious, but this may be the BEST thing that could of happened to the Jets. Geno is a horrible QB, and that's very doubtful that would ever change. Fitzi IMO is a much better QB than he could ever be. IMO this makes them a more dangerous team with Fitzi at QB than Geno at QB.

Exactly, who would have thought a team's starting qb getting punched and being out for 6-10 weeks would actually help a team? Only the jets ha

dom cosentino ‏@domcosentino 48s49 seconds ago
Source said Tyler Thigpen does NOT have a workout scheduled for Friday with #Jets, contrary to reports. Also, #Jets have not even inquired.

Dianna Marie Russini ‏@diannaESPN
The Jets had scheduled to fly out and work out Tyler Thigpen Friday but they reached out and canceled the workout per league source. #Jets

Last edited by a moderator:
Fitzpatrick is a better QB thaN Geno anyways so not sure how this hurts the Jets other than backup QB.

let's not go down that road. you don't want to compare the mess of Miami to us in the last 10-15 years.

You are ****ing kidding me right, same old jests, love your sweet tasting tears and go ahead talk to me about bully gate no doubt we scare people but your **** is for real, broken jaw in 21 pieces now you guys really mean it, ****ed up the guy with the red shirt.
I ****ing love this, how smart is geno to get knocked the **** out by his own team mate cause he owes him money $600.
junk you really belong to the jests:chuckle:

Sorry for the Jets. Fights happen in every camp.

Back
Top Bottom