Suprise, Suprise! | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Suprise, Suprise!

I don't think Tannehill or Hartline being "white guys" had anything to do with the lack of coverage by ESPN or the NFL Network. ESPN is all about Tebow and Sanchez 24/7....even though they suck. They also have a lot of huge Red Sox/Patriot fans there in Bristol, Connecticut so they always prop up Brady and the Pats 41 point 4th quarter,,,,or whatever it was. Berman is a closet Bills fans, so you know he will never praise the Phins.

The NFL Network's fantasy football guys were talking about maybe adding Hartline to their FF lineups, but they are mainly taking a "Wait and see" atttude. I think if we were 3-1 we would be getting more love, but we are 1-3, and we won't get more attention on the sport shows until we get better as a team.

Same old story.........Save these posts and read them next year.........I can honestly say I wish I was wrong, however I will venture to say we will be playing the same record with different lyrics
What are you basing that on? Once you have the 2 most important positions (QB and HC) addressed, it takes no more than a year (2 if you are truly ****ty, which we aren't) to turn things around in today's league so long as you have at least a semi-competent GM. If Ireland proves to be at least that with this upcoming off-season with its ton of picks and cap space, there's no reason we can't compete for a playoff spot next year. If we aren't, it means Ireland completely **** the bed with the draft and FA (including in-house FAs).

Either way, this team isn't bad enough to need multiple years to rebuild. Another playmaker on offense (WR), another pass rusher, and another DB and we're golden. And it's not far-fetched at all to believe we can fill all three next offseason; again, assuming Ireland is even semi-competent.

This is why QB should have been the top priority the past decade. Everything else is filler.

Sent from my VS910 4G using Tapatalk 2

No one gives a rats ass about a 1-3 team with a decade of irrelevancy. You need publicity to give you a warm and fuzzy then win some games.

As for the Jets, Sanchez, Tebow coverage, America loves a train wreck and that is one getting ready to come off the tracks.

That's OK 'Fellas.. Let's just remember ALL of the idiots,and "self-proclaimed" experts,that NEVER give us coverage.When we turn that corner(and I think we're close)ALL of those Guys will want to jump on our ship,and say "I told you the 'Fins we're going to be a force"!!! Well....then we can let'em have it guns blazin!!! I'm really proud of our Guys,just hang in there....WERE CLOSE!!!

Same old story.........Save these posts and read them next year.........I can honestly say I wish I was wrong, however I will venture to say we will be playing the same record with different lyrics

By all means, save it. I've been down on this team for a long time and one of the voices of reason on here, but if we have a losing team next year, it will only be because Ireland completely ****ed up the offseason, Tannehill hit a wall and became a turd, or we suffered some serious injuries. You can place your money on that if you want.

Back
Top Bottom