Surtain 4 Larry J ??? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Surtain 4 Larry J ???

john00agent said:
they should name it Bashheaven soon.... :rolleyes:
or perhaps people should use some common sense??

bandwidth and storage isn't free, maybe all these folks would like to chip in to the site owners for all their ridiculous threads? There's a logical line between making a thread that is realistic, and one that is a waste of space.

No way. Johnson has done nothing to impress me. Sure he had a couple of good games but even I could've rushed for 100 yards behind the K.C. o-line. If they still want Surtain then they need to give up that 2nd rounder or a 3rd/4th rd combo.

While Larry Johnson would be a good pickup, I think the Chiefs are going to try to lowball us with pick #99..........if that's the case, forget 'em.

What is so illogical about this post? In fact people have brought this up before. I have def seen worse ideas.

okay, and you make a valid point, but after next year we do not get anything for him

If I have to choose between Surtain & LJ, I'd keep LJ. Surtain is on the decline

their is no way you just take LJ i like the idea but you take LJ and a 3 rounder and we could even end up getting David Greene i think is ready for the pros at quarterback

LJ and a 3rd would be a good trade for us.
We'd get a young RB with potential, a pick, and unload the cap heavy surtain.

dolfreak said:
The Chiefs are still in the PAT SWEEPSTAKES......so If the Chiefs were to offer LARRY JOHNSON straight up for SURTAIN.....would u do it? Personally I wouldn't but at the same time it doesn't look THAT bad. He could fill our RB need giving us room to draft one of the top 2 WR's or top 2 QB's. This is just a hypothetical question so don't start posting vulgarities.

:roflmao:

Finz Fury said:
No way. Johnson has done nothing to impress me. Sure he had a couple of good games but even I could've rushed for 100 yards behind the K.C. o-line. If they still want Surtain then they need to give up that 2nd rounder or a 3rd/4th rd combo.
This was the best idea i heard about

dolfreak said:
The Chiefs are still in the PAT SWEEPSTAKES......so If the Chiefs were to offer LARRY JOHNSON straight up for SURTAIN.....would u do it? Personally I wouldn't but at the same time it doesn't look THAT bad. He could fill our RB need giving us room to draft one of the top 2 WR's or top 2 QB's. This is just a hypothetical question so don't start posting vulgarities.

Hell no....

Finz Fury said:

Well, now all you need to do is contact Dick Vermeil about scheduling a private workout with the Chiefs so you can fill in for Holmes when he gets injured, since I'm sure he'd be much more interested in you since you'd probably play for much less than any of these professionals, including the former first round pick Larry Johnson. Just curious, what number jersey do you plan on wearing so I can order it cheap before you become a big star?

Back
Top Bottom