Surtain Rumor | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Surtain Rumor

Surferosa said:
Big deal. I also have a plane. Two, actually.

Can you send one to pick me up for some of the phins home games...?? :D

arsenal said:
ok every please refrain from trying to claim the funniest rhyming strain containing surtain...

i thought it was sir-tan anyway, everyone used to call him sir-tain, but then he said everyone shut up its really sir-tan... or am i getting this backwards?

Woah...Buzzkill :hmph:

timbalu said:
In this case, I've got to consider the source : A Kansas City. resident, who calls himself a Dol-fan .And, K.C. offering a multi-million dollar contract to a player but not able to come up with the jack to offer a first-class seat on a commercial carrier, or send the team plane to pick up the guy . :roflmao: Pull the other leg, son. No, Surtain does not own a plane..Even a Cessna .. and, I don't know anyone dumb enough to fly coast-to-coast in a cessna. That would be more painful than having your wisdom teeth yanked out any anesthetic. If you want Pat, come up with the second round pick and he's yours,Period !
If you came here to square dance, stick with the K.C. area..It's alot more popular out there !!:fire:

Coast to coast? Get a map son :)

Oh God!!! Stop already. The Chiefs sent their plane to pick up Surtain to discuss contract. He was listed as a passenger on the manifest. Sound like a good guess???

I saw the plane that carried Surtain over to the Chiefs house.
Oh why not a boat? I think they can float! Oh yeah! Not a river to flow on!
Could Surtain go by train? You think he's insane?!? He's got to much money to waste.
Can a train make haste? Are you sniffin paste? The plane's gonna get him there quicker.

Now Saban is talkin', The Chief's ain't balkin', he'll get there after they dicker.
Kansas City is pretty, it's quite a nice city! So Pat will be happy to go there.
You say "it ain't so!", well, how do you know? The proof is in the pudding!
If Surtain wasn't going, there'd be no way of knowing, but Da plane is the proof and it's showing!

:D

chirkware said:
I saw the plane that carried Surtain over to the Chiefs house.
Oh why not a boat? I think they can float! Oh yeah! Not a river to flow on!
Could Surtain go by train? You think he's insane?!? He's got to much money to waste.
Can a train make haste? Are you sniffin paste? The plane's gonna get him there quicker.

Now Saban is talkin', The Chief's ain't balkin', he'll get there after they dicker.
Kansas City is pretty, it's quite a nice city! So Pat will be happy to go there.
You say "it ain't so!", well, how do you know? The proof is in the pudding!
If Surtain wasn't going, there'd be no way of knowing, but Da plane is the proof and it's showing!

:D

well...not entirely true. see, you can take the gulf to the mighty mississippi. then, take that north 'till you get to the missouri river. once there, take a left...aah..west. follow that to Kansas City. infact, the river goes right past the downtown airport, which a private plane would most likely land..... :D

BREAKING NEWS! My friend just sent me this latest pic! It appears that Ty Law has arrived in KC today!

clear.gif

SkapePhin said:
BREAKING NEWS! My friend just sent me this latest pic! It appears that Ty Law has arrived in KC today!

clear.gif

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

Look, did anyone SEE Surtain in KC? Or are there any "credible" rumors of him actually there?

I don't care if there is graffitti that says "Surtain was here" on Dick Vermil's forehead, untill I see Surtain sportin' a red #23 jersey, I'm not getting my hopes up...

Redvs.Blue Phin said:
Look, did anyone SEE Surtain in KC? Or are there any "credible" rumors of him actually there?

I don't care if there is graffitti that says "Surtain was here" on Dick Vermil's forehead, untill I see Surtain sportin' a red #23 jersey, I'm not getting my hopes up...

unfortunately, or fortunately, there has been no indication the he has been here. news like that would be extremely difficult to keep under wraps here.

just listened to J Criner on british TV--He say KC very interested in Pat--They say that there value and the Dolphins value not close to each other--He blames it on Dolphins saying that it because NIck new coach in NFL anmd slow-- I say it because we no easy touch anymore

this has been one of the few threads that make me laff!

:roflmao: :roflmao: :lol: :lol:

Back
Top Bottom