Surtain Rumor | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Surtain Rumor

Frisches13283 said:
Some of you are pretty ignorant on here. he was just letting you know what he had heard. Plus it is possible for him to have a plane. No, not a big jet, but a little sessna(sp?) could be his plane. I know a few people with planes like that, and they certainly don't have the same kind of money as Surtain. And I think after the 3rd person said "Surtain has a plane?" it was enough. You don't need to say it 12 times to make your point.

wut u going to cry

newlownorder said:
No no no fellas I think he was trying to say that Surtain WAS the plane, see Surtain went to visit Ricky over the weekend and poof or puff he turned into a magical plane, flew to KC and ate 10 BigMacs. When asked what he was doing in KC he replied, "Whoa! Everything looks sooo........soooo......WHOA.....I have TWO feet! Ohh man I must be trippin'."
was that suppose to be funny?? no, im just kidding dude

Surtain has a plane??? :lol:

that was also the first question in my mind...

I'm telling you sometimes us fans come up with the wierdest crap.

newlownorder said:
No no no fellas I think he was trying to say that Surtain WAS the plane, see Surtain went to visit Ricky over the weekend and poof or puff he turned into a magical plane, flew to KC and ate 10 BigMacs. When asked what he was doing in KC he replied, "Whoa! Everything looks sooo........soooo......WHOA.....I have TWO feet! Ohh man I must be trippin'."

Are you sure you're not confusing him with Jay Fiedler & his big ears??? Jay Jay the Jet plane.

bdmagnum said:
I know what you mean, mine is in the shop. So, of course, I have to use the wife's.

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

Originally Posted by bdmagnum
I know what you mean, mine is in the shop. So, of course, I have to use the wife's.

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
This thread is Laughs!!!

I wonder if the guy who made this thread is all pissed cuz "surtain's plane" is getting more response than the actual reason for the thread, which was him ALLEGEDLY being there, thus implying a trade is even closer, lol

KsPhIn said:
With the Surtain rumors going around I thought I would add what I heard this morning.

I live in KC and my coworker flies out of the Executive Airport sometimes. This morning he said that Surtain's plane is parked next to the Mariner's plane. They are in town playing the Royals. My friend is not a sports fan and just let me know because he knows I live and die Dolphins.

Why would he be in KC???

is that the downtown airport or the overland park airport. never heard of KCIA being called the executive airport.

I give this thread a two big :up:

It's laugh-tastic! :roflmao:

Though early on you were quickly :deadhorse with the whole plane thing!

my dad's been a commercial pilot since 79 when he retired from the air force and my younger brother is a private pilot flying jets (primarily for one employer) but has also done some side work for companies that 'sell blocks of time'. I'm sure the previous explanation is that this is what happened.

As far as all the rhyming....you all are too funny.....i just want to see a dr. zeus cat-in-the-hat type story now...covering pat's adventures.....

jbond said:
my dad's been a commercial pilot since 79 when he retired from the air force and my younger brother is a private pilot flying jets (primarily for one employer) but has also done some side work for companies that 'sell blocks of time'. I'm sure the previous explanation is that this is what happened.

As far as all the rhyming....you all are too funny.....i just want to see a dr. zeus cat-in-the-hat type story now...covering pat's adventures.....

you may have just opened a pandora's box there jbond...........

He was telling the truth!!! My friend who works at the airport in KC just sent me this picture confirming that Surtain's plane did indeed land there!

clear.gif

Back
Top Bottom