Surtain Rumor | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Surtain Rumor

chirkware said:
Don't complain! I'll explain: The plane is Pat Surtain's.

:roflmao: That was hilarious. I really liked that one.

How about this:

Was it given him by Wayne or does he time share with Ron Dayne. What a pain!

Any negative responses to this? Please refrain.:cool:

Thanks

For the great laugh guys...that is the funniest thread I've read on here...I am dyin' laughin' laughin' ova heauh.

The Wes Welker part killed me! :roflmao:

You know...I just heard on the radio that Sam Madison found out Pat has a plane and he is PISSED.

:roflmao:

He was mumbling something about Pat's wife's lobbying is what probably got him the plane but in reality he deserved it not Pat.

LOL

ENOUGH!

Next your gonna tell me he has a TRAIN!

:shakeno:

:bandwagon

This is the first thread I have ever read on here that has made me laugh out loud! You guys reminded me of Sandler in that one movie, (was it Happy Gilmore) when he was rhyming like that!

Phintasy said:
You know...I just heard on the radio that Sam Madison found out Pat has a plane and he is PISSED.

:roflmao:

He was mumbling something about Pat's wife's lobbying is what probably got him the plane but in reality he deserved it not Pat.

LOL

:roflmao: :roflmao: OMG you guys are killing me. You gotta stop it. This is certainly one of the funniest threads i've read in a couple of months. The Adam Sandler reference was CLASSIC!!!!!!

Can Surtain fly his plane in the rain? Or should he take a train?

WindyCityDolfan said:
Was it given him by Wayne or does he time share with Ron Dayne. What a pain!

Ron Dayne, share a plane, with our own Pat Surtain? :shakeno:

ooooohhh...This is getting pathetic. :lol:

Wayne bought the plane for Surtain, wife Jane rides the train, a big pain and son Dwayne goes to school in Maine and never complains. No more to explain.

I couldn't resist.

ok every please refrain from trying to claim the funniest rhyming strain containing surtain...

i thought it was sir-tan anyway, everyone used to call him sir-tain, but then he said everyone shut up its really sir-tan... or am i getting this backwards?

I just heard Pat is stuck in KC because when he landed the plane landing gear was damaged, and their awaiting some results to see if it will still fly or if it is just a little slower...

hee hee

Or maybe it was damaged when they swerved to miss Brian Griese's dog who was running down the runway.

LOL

Personally I think Pat's Planeing days are over...its tough to fly when you come back after damaged running gear.

Phintasy said:
I just heard Pat is stuck in KC because when he landed the plane landing gear was damaged, and their awaiting some results to see if it will still fly or if it is just a little slower...

hee hee

Or maybe it was damaged when they swerved to miss Brian Griese's dog who was running down the runway.

LOL

Personally I think Pat's Planeing days are over...its tough to fly when you come back after damaged running gear.

Surtain damaged his plane??? Now that is just insane! :D

I tried to refrain, but I couldn't constrain...Sorry Surtain! :lol:

KsPhIn said:
With the Surtain rumors going around I thought I would add what I heard this morning.

I live in KC and my coworker flies out of the Executive Airport sometimes. This morning he said that Surtain's plane is parked next to the Mariner's plane. They are in town playing the Royals. My friend is not a sports fan and just let me know because he knows I live and die Dolphins.

Why would he be in KC???

Surtain has a plane? :lol: :roflmao: :lol: :roflmao: :lol: :roflmao: :lol: :roflmao: :confused:

Back
Top Bottom