Surtain Rumor | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Surtain Rumor

Wow...I wish we would actually talk about this rumor rather than the Plane... bit whatever floats your boat...:shakeno:

Da Plane, Da Plane, look Mr. Lamar Hunt here comes Surtain.FOR A #2 PICK!

Surtain indeed has a plane, that he purchased in Maine, from running back Ron Dayne, he consulted with Wayne about buying a train, but Wayne had to explain, hopefully not in vain, that if he bought a train, his knees would be in pain. Pat felt he had to refrain but went insane, slapped Tawny Kitaen while he changed a lane to avoid the Simpson's McBane. He then got chokeslammed by Kane and had an injury to feighn and ten pounds to gain with QB's to be slain while using a cane. Then is started to rain and his shirt got a stain so he went to the bathroom and started to strain until blood came out and he felt uber pain. So he called his friend Shane and asked for Blaine who was fixing a drain but Pat picked his brain until his interest started to wane so he read Mark Twain and then bought that plane!

Ok, I am done.

Marino Forever said:
Surtain has a boat?

:lol:

He bought the boat to get over the moat to catch the goat who wrote the note that Pat couldn't float. Pat took a tote to help him smote the burly goat by chopping his throat while wearing a coat and starting to bloat. He started to gloat and ahhhh screw it! :yell: :lol:

Samphin said:
Surtain indeed has a plane, that he purchased in Maine, from running back Ron Dayne, he consulted with Wayne about buying a train, but Wayne had to explain, hopefully not in vain, that if he bought a train, his knees would be in pain. Pat felt he had to refrain but went insane, slapped Tawny Kitaen while he changed a lane to avoid the Simpson's McBane. He then got chokeslammed by Kane and had an injury to feighn and ten pounds to gain with QB's to be slain while using a cane. Then is started to rain and his shirt got a stain so he went to the bathroom and started to strain until blood came out and he felt uber pain. So he called his friend Shane and asked for Blaine who was fixing a drain but Pat picked his brain until his interest started to wane so he read Mark Twain and then bought that plane!

Ok, I am done.
:) :)

Samphin said:
:lol:

He bought the boat to get over the moat to catch the goat who wrote the note that Pat couldn't float. Pat took a tote to help him smote the burly goat by chopping his throat while wearing a coat and starting to bloat. He started to gloat and ahhhh screw it! :yell: :lol:

man, I sure am glad the voices in my head don't ryme :wink: both good , first one awesome !

Bump.

The mods should put this thread in "flipers finest".

That was hilarious.

:)

Now not to gloat, I spotted Pat's boat afloat off the shores of Palm Coast!
So from what I have obtained, how can you explain, that the plane of Surtain's is where you claim?

bigmiamifan said:
Surtain has a PLANE!!?!? If he's not a sports fan how did he know it was Surtian's plane? Did it have Surtain painted on the side?

maybe the license plate says SURTAIN, duh, lol.

SkapePhin said:
Now not to gloat, I spotted Pat's boat afloat off the shores of Palm Coast!
So from what I have obtained, how can you explain, that the plane of Surtain's is where you claim?

That's very Dr Suess of you

No no no fellas I think he was trying to say that Surtain WAS the plane, see Surtain went to visit Ricky over the weekend and poof or puff he turned into a magical plane, flew to KC and ate 10 BigMacs. When asked what he was doing in KC he replied, "Whoa! Everything looks sooo........soooo......WHOA.....I have TWO feet! Ohh man I must be trippin'."

Back
Top Bottom