Surtain Rumor | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Surtain Rumor

SkapePhin said:
He was telling the truth!!! My friend who works at the airport in KC just sent me this picture confirming that Surtain's plane did indeed land there!

clear.gif

:roflmao:

He's got coverage all over the nation.

_dan24 said:
:rolleyes:

You act like it's hard to own your own plan? Its very possible for a player to have their own plan and pilot.

Gee Dan24, does the "e" key not work on your keyboard or are you pronouncing the word "PLANE" as in "AIRPLANE" using the letters "plan" for a reason?

Frankly, after reading your opinion as well as the spelling I think you're a little insan.

:roflmao:

SkapePhin said:
He was telling the truth!!! My friend who works at the airport in KC just sent me this picture confirming that Surtain's plane did indeed land there!

clear.gif

I knew Skape wouldn't let us down! :roflmao:

SkapePhin said:

clear.gif

Well done! :lol:

I thought he met Suratin was on the spiritual plane in KC as opposed to the physical one.

SkapePhin said:

clear.gif

:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

We all know that Surtain has worked a deal with the Chiefs. What is holding up the trade is the Chiefs working a deal with Saban.

This would be a story if Sabans plane was there.

bdmagnum said:
No wonder he wants a big signing bonus, we wants to upgrade to the newest model plane.
Or get a second one that's even bigger.

Signal di plane now signal the plane, signal the PLAAAAAAAAAAAANE!

Row di boat, row die boat......

Pat must listen to elephant man

Nice try, sport !

In this case, I've got to consider the source : A Kansas City. resident, who calls himself a Dol-fan .And, K.C. offering a multi-million dollar contract to a player but not able to come up with the jack to offer a first-class seat on a commercial carrier, or send the team plane to pick up the guy . :roflmao: Pull the other leg, son. No, Surtain does not own a plane..Even a Cessna .. and, I don't know anyone dumb enough to fly coast-to-coast in a cessna. That would be more painful than having your wisdom teeth yanked out any anesthetic. If you want Pat, come up with the second round pick and he's yours,Period !
If you came here to square dance, stick with the K.C. area..It's alot more popular out there !!:fire:

timbalu said:
In this case, I've got to consider the source : A Kansas City. resident, who calls himself a Dol-fan .And, K.C. offering a multi-million dollar contract to a player but not able to come up with the jack to offer a first-class seat on a commercial carrier, or send the team plane to pick up the guy . :roflmao: Pull the other leg, son. No, Surtain does not own a plane..Even a Cessna .. and, I don't know anyone dumb enough to fly coast-to-coast in a cessna. That would be more painful than having your wisdom teeth yanked out any anesthetic. If you want Pat, come up with the second round pick and he's yours,Period !
If you came here to square dance, stick with the K.C. area..It's alot more popular out there !!:fire:

hey wait now...i'm a Dolphan AND i live in K.C........ :shakeno:

Back
Top Bottom