Surtain so called replacement | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Surtain so called replacement

godfater21 said:
....Now I Agree that the best players should play, but that is not always the case. It's a business you play the players with the bigger names in order to sell tickets. i don't like it, you may not like it but that is the way it is.

winning games sells tickets. you win games by starting and playing your best players.

i think dave and rick failed to realize howard's success in carolina probably had a little to do with the front 4 that took them to the superbowl. im just hoping he can be a good enough nickle back so we can atleast cut some of the loss we edured making that signing.

ItalianDolFan said:
i may be wrong, i dont know, but isnt EDWARDS the one who completely killed us during the Dolphins-Cowboys game??? If i remember correctly, he was the main reason our pass offense suuuuuuucked that game. Or was that someone else:confused: (i could swear it was Edwards)

Yeah your wrong lol. Our pass offense was great that game. That's the game where we killed Dallas 42-21. Chris Chambers had three td's that game.

i think it will be poole he seems to be highly respected for a young player

MikeO said:
This is also a business and when you are paying someone the money Howard is making, you use him. Wannstedt/Spielman move or not. Saban must justify that signing.

Saban will put the best players on the field, period.

I agree with you WCU !!! and half of that is completed!!!
having the 7th and 18th plus the 46th wud be great
think of what we cud get... some O and some D !!!
-- Victoria

I think Howard is going to be the starter next year and he will do pretty good. The guy is horrible in the nickel from what Ive watched and read about him but he is a very good starter. I think we are set at the cornerback spot for this year.

Back
Top Bottom