T.J. McDonald signs 4 year extension | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

T.J. McDonald signs 4 year extension

He must have really impressed the staff. The dude could be worth 8-9 per year. I think either Reshad is switching to FS or we're switching to a 4-2-5. Wouldn't be mad at either option.

Not as much as the fans who pour in whining because their idea of what is good for the team wasn't addressed and taken as priority.

This is a good cheap signing that will pay for itself in the long run.

It really does get old lol Maybe a First time Head Coach who went 10-6 with an injured roster has a little knowledge on the game of football better than us. I cared about the money when I started paying them. I know we know everything but did any of us believe we had a RB in house in Ajayi? There's no way other fan bases are consistently this negative. There's two sides to the deal. Could be a smart move or bad one.

If he plays as good as he's capable then we got him for cheap imo. Remains to be seen of course but the money's not bad. Him and Jones back there and the WR's will think twice about going over the middle. There's a little risk there as to if they can make it work with two SS's playing together but I bet they will play him as the nickle LB too. This also means that Landry could be gone

Ozzy rules!!

Only $10M GTD? Now these are the types of deals we should be giving. This is a worthwhile gamble, and if McDonald plays to his previous levels, he automatically is worth more than this deal. Took a gamble, but a smart one.

I'd imagine he'd be used in a Deone Buccannon role in our defense where he's a "jack" type S/LB. I like it.

Back
Top Bottom