T-Pain Only Did Dolphins Fight Song for $$$ ... I'm No Fan!!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

T-Pain Only Did Dolphins Fight Song for $$$ ... I'm No Fan!!!

He is a pretty good writer. I enjoy some of his music, but this Miami D fight song was trash

I don't see the relevancy of this now in 2019??? You guys thought he was a die hard dolphins fan and did it for free? Lol

So Dolphins franchise...Pay a guy who "Hates" your team to sing the official fight song. I believe the phins should subscribe to the George Costanza method of life choices going forward which is to do the exact OPPOSITE of every decision they make. Look at this instance...Someone says to hire this loser to sing the fight song and then they vote "yes" sending it to the top only to have the owner say...NO...Lets hire his opposite "Wayne Newton!"

Now that would be a great fight song

:lmfao::lmfao:
So Dolphins franchise...Pay a guy who "Hates" your team to sing the official fight song. I believe the phins should subscribe to the George Costanza method of life choices going forward which is to do the exact OPPOSITE of every decision they make. Look at this instance...Someone says to hire this loser to sing the fight song and then they vote "yes" sending it to the top only to have the owner say...NO...Lets hire his opposite "Wayne Newton!"

Now that would be a great fight song
That's funny

It's about the same as it's always been - mostly trash with some good stuff and the occasional moment of brilliance.

Nah. Music died a long time ago ... we just weren't around to witness it unfold. 1979 was pretty much the end. Then the 80s came and went scorched earth on the whole industry. Eat a dick, Culture Club.

And now ... mumble rap. Pop country. Auto tuned hacks that can't even write their own music. I rest my case.

I'm assuming Ross was the brain behind the fight song simply because it was a bad decision and he's incapable of anything else involving the Dolphins. Everything that buffoon touches concerning this team turns to ****. At least he's got his mindless minions by his side, supporting every catastrophic hit job he queefs out. Want more do you want in an owner? He spends money. He stays out of the way. Derp derp derp derp derp derp derp.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom