T.Y Hilton | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

T.Y Hilton

WVDolphan

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
Damn you Jeff Ireland. Many folks here on FH knew Hilton was a solid pick and the phins shouldve had him. Who was the bum Ireland took instead?

This just shows it is all Ireland's fault. Wallace has nothing on TY Hilton. They are not the same type of player. Well, they are but, Hilton gets open deep in a way that Wallace dosent. You understand what Im saying? Did you see Hilton go up and fight for that game winning bomb when he beat the CB by 3 yards to be wide open deep? Well, he made the catch anyway. Wallace dosent do that ****. Just another reason Wallace sucks. Damn you Jeff Ireland. What a scumbag.

Ireland should be fired immediately. He goes and gets a WR who gets open deep the wrong way, pays him a ton of money in the process, all when he couldve had Hilton for next to nothing.

And dont start with the Andrew Luck BS. Andrew Luck is not much different than Tannehill. The stats are almost the same and prove they are not much different unless they are ones Shouright posts. Im talking about real stats like TDs, yards, and stuff or whatever else that suggests they are almost the same player. That throw to Hilton shows it too because whenever Tannehill makes that throw Wallace dosent catch it.

All Ireland's fault this team cant win. We shouldve had Hilton instead of Wallace and he would be getting open deep in that way that causes TDs. You switch the two WRs and the Colts wouldve only won 8 games while we went to the playoffs and scored 45 points. And we beat the Colts anyway. Just imagine how bad we wouldve beaten them if we switched those two players. The WRs that is.

Get Real.

tannehill is prob better than luck wv, if he had a ****ing o line, run game, wrs who can catch, and a ****ing coaching staff that knew how to ****ing coach.

Relax we took Egnew instead if you can't see the success in that I feel for you!

Luck is a great qb. I will eat my crow and cry.
Tannehill could be a very good qb, he needs a competent qb coach. He has the potential.

Yet some people still defend Ireland.

Luck is a great qb. I will eat my crow and cry.
Tannehill could be a very good qb, he needs a competent qb coach. He has the potential.

Yep. Coaching.

Coaching, GM, OL, Running game, Wind, Wallace, TEs, injuries, any other WR, defense, play calling...... all of it has to go. It all sucks and we need to change it ALL. These are the reasons that wasnt Tannehill today.

ty Hilton was picked in the 3rd round 92 overall. Ireland had two 3rd round picks at 72nd and 78th overall, choosing Vernon then egnew.not to mention our celebrity crybaby in the second

Back
Top Bottom