T.Y Hilton | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

T.Y Hilton

lol the troll is hard in this one!

I'll say this, even if we did draft Hilton, there is absolutely ZERO chance we'd use him correctly. Would see him behind the line catching bubble screens, stranded on an island on one side of the offense, and he wouldn't even know what the word motion meant.

LOL.

I love it WV, love it.

Hilton is open 3 yards down filed, Wallace is only open 2.98 yards down the field.

Needs offensive line and running backs that can pick up blitzs!!!! He has the weapons on offense to go far in the playoffs. Shore up linebackers and db's

How did this turn into a wallace sucks thread? I love Tannehill but Luck probably hits wallace in stride for at least 5 of his 12+ 40+ bomb TD plays where he was wide open, often smoking double coverage.

We should have both hilton and wallace. Forget swapping.

Are we gonna make a T.Y Hilton thread for the rest of his career? Get over it. We didn't draft him and this thread should have been removed the moment it was created.

well I will say he should have taken wr in that area but of course he took Egnew who looked suspect in college.
Some will act like Egnew wasn't a bad pick because he is now like our 4th TE and actually made a gameday roster but he is still not good in any respect.
He is as good as most undrafted free agent TE's that make teams.

Hell You could do that every year with his draft picks not that u couldn't do that with other teams.
It just hurts when u draft a totally useless player with an early pick.
Kind of like when he and daddy patcells chose Pat White over Leeshon McCoy

Hell You could do that every year with his draft picks not that u couldn't do that with other teams.
It just hurts when u draft a totally useless player with an early pick.
Kind of like when he and daddy patcells chose Pat White over Leeshon McCoy

Just think of all the great players we could have with a competent GM.

Earl Thomas
LeSean McCoy
Hilton

Goes on forever but what can ya do? Too bad we don't have an intelligent GM or a crystal ball or some ****

Are we gonna make a T.Y Hilton thread for the rest of his career? Get over it. We didn't draft him and this thread should have been removed the moment it was created.

This post has nothing to do with Hilton. It's just WV's passive aggressive, not so subtle way of stating for the 648th time how much he hates Tannehill. Come on WV, get over it. You're better than this.

tannehill is prob better than luck wv, if he had a ****ing o line, run game, wrs who can catch, and a ****ing coaching staff that knew how to ****ing coach.

Luck was called a once in a generation prospect at the QB position. Tannehill is and always will be a former WR playing QB, and isn't even a top 3 QB in his own draft. Give me Wilson over all these guys, anyways.

Luck was called a once in a generation prospect at the QB position. Tannehill is and always will be a former WR playing QB, and isn't even a top 3 QB in his own draft. Give me Wilson over all these guys, anyways.

luck is awesome, agree about tannehill, and i would not take wilson over luck, but wilson is very good.

If Ireland got fired, Ross would hire someone worse, like Tannenbaum. Then Buttfumble would be brought in to compete for the starting job.

Luck is a great qb. I will eat my crow and cry.
Tannehill could be a very good qb, he needs a competent qb coach. He has the potential.

Tannehill is now officially in year three. Potential no longer cuts it. It is time for him to perform at a franchise level or become a backup.

Back
Top Bottom