take one player that would increase the dolphins ability the most. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

take one player that would increase the dolphins ability the most.

Juice_56

Practice Squad
Reaction score
dont have vick. that a given. i personably would say jonathon ogden or orlando pace. having either one of those 2 will greatly increse our overall offense.

Juice_56 said:
dont have vick. that a given. i personably would say jonathon ogden or orlando pace. having either one of those 2 will greatly increse our overall offense.

I'd have to agree...the Left Tackle is the cornerstone of the offense, and a quality one can vault your entire offensive unit to much more than it was.

Steve McNair. Jon Ogden a close second. Playing the QB position breaks the tie.

McNair has Manning-like passing skills, but with the added dimension of mobility. He's also proven himself to be a big game player and a guy who can carry a team deep into the playoffs all by himself. And he sure looked great during the 4th quarter of that Super Bowl, playing on one leg.

I'd have to say Tom Brady would be a better QB for the Fins than either Old Man McNair or Pee-on Manning. Kind of like a Fiedler with skills...

That being said, I also think any QB in the NFL will look great if they have time to toss the rock. A good O-line makes for great QBs and running backs alike!!! Do you remember who Emmitt gave Rolexes to? Hint: it wasn't Aikman...

McNair is a year and two months younger than Fiedler. :)

Ray Lewis just because are D would be so fun to watch and we would only have to avg. 10 points a game to win

:lol: I actually thought about Lewis (and Brady as well).

Could you imagine Ray lining up inside with Zach on the weakside?? Not only would we have a LB corps for the ages, but we'd surely be a more mentally tough, physical, and dominating unit. You're right, that would be a blast!! :)

Oh, and Ray's pregame dances would be fun to see too.

It would bring a whole new attitude top our D. We would be comparable to the Bears D back in the 80's

As for my personal liking that would have to be Mike Vick.

For the team overall, I'd have to go with Peyton Manning. Peyton Manning, Ricky Williams, Chris Chambers, David Boston, and Cawanna McMichael? That would be as sick as they come..

Back
Top Bottom