take one player that would increase the dolphins ability the most. | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

take one player that would increase the dolphins ability the most.

either of the Mcs. McNabb or McNair.

Randy Moss. NO qb can look bad with Chambers, Boston, McMichael, Ricky, and Moss. Not even Fielder can look bad. We can line up in 3 sets all game and someone will always be open. Even Ryan Leaf would do decent. No matter what there will always be a mismatch with the 3rd corner and or 3rd reciever...... :eek: it would be amazing.

are you sure that we need Moss more than a QB or OL, superphin?

My first choice would be Ogden. My second would be J. Peppers. Can you imagine Peppers and JT on the same DL ?? My third would be Gibbs as HC.

blingbling2334 said:
are you sure that we need Moss more than a QB or OL, superphin?

I think the more weapons you have the less mistakes you can make. Randy Moss maikes every Qb look good and I don't see why Fieldler should be any different.Just throw it up and he catches.

A Lt tackle is good but your not going to win a game because of him. You can't ride you Lt to the superbowl. A Qb? Nope I think Fieldler is good enough.
Moss, Chambers, Boston, McMicheal, and Ricky! I doubt Fieldler is so bad that he can't succedd with those weapons.

superphin said:
I think the more weapons you have the less mistakes you can make. Randy Moss maikes every Qb look good and I don't see why Fieldler should be any different.Just throw it up and he catches.

A Lt tackle is good but your not going to win a game because of him. You can't ride you Lt to the superbowl. A Qb? Nope I think Fieldler is good enough.
Moss, Chambers, Boston, McMicheal, and Ricky! I doubt Fieldler is so bad that he can't succedd with those weapons.

:shakeno:

tell me the last time a team needed 3 top 10 Caliber WR to win a Super Bowl?

No doubt in my mind that a better than average QB would turn this team around.Any of those mentioned above except for Plummer would do.I still have hope AJ can be that type of QB.

blingbling2334 said:
:shakeno:

tell me the last time a team needed 3 top 10 Caliber WR to win a Super Bowl?

Well we don't NEED 3 top 10 Caliber Wr's to win a SP but I think we can win one right now as is. But we aslo don't need a franchise Qb to win either as Trent Dilfer and Brad Johnson thought us.

I also look at it financially a qb like Manning is mucho dinero. Moss is alot of money too but nowhere near what manning is making. So we may not NEED Moss to win but it would sure make it easier. Also he can replace Chambers when his contract is up. If we had Manning we would have to get rid of alot of important people since I'm sure we can't afford his contract.

I like this post, and have given great thought on my answer. :roflmao: If I had a choice on one player to put on our team, if available, I'd want Jon Kitna :cool: . He's not a superstar, but played darn good on a not so good team. He carried the Bengals last Year, and well.

One player wouldn't make or break this team, hell 5 players wouldn't make or break this team.

The players on this team already have broken it, they need to make it!

Manning, I know everyone has thought about what Dan could do all those years if he had Ricky behind him and a stout defense. Manning is the next best thing to a prime Danny. BTW, Moss would be a cancer and could not not be part of a team with three talented receivers and a sorry quarterback. He would implode by week 4:D

superphin said:
I also look at it financially a qb like Manning is mucho dinero. Moss is alot of money too but nowhere near what manning is making. So we may not NEED Moss to win but it would sure make it easier. Also he can replace Chambers when his contract is up. If we had Manning we would have to get rid of alot of important people since I'm sure we can't afford his contract.

hahah talking about money and using Randy Moss as the alternative!! He is very highly paid, and while a gifted athlete, he still needs the big arm Fiedler dosn't have to get the ball down the field.

I'd say a nice mobile qb such as Dante or Steve would be a good fit. Or a lineman, we are pretty set everywhere else, unless u wanna throw a Roy Williams in to be our new free safety.

Back
Top Bottom