take one player that would increase the dolphins ability the most. | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

take one player that would increase the dolphins ability the most.

I would hionestly say Mcnabb. Vick is very tempting but regardless how fast he is and the laser arm, the man is going to be drinking his food out of a straw before he's 30.

Mcnabb has the physique of a running back and is a great QB. I'll take any QB that still plays in the game after breaking his leg and being carried to the LOS by his linemen. Fiedler's tough but he's nowhere near Mcnabb or Favre tough. He sat out and watch Lucas **** all over our winning streak with a broken thumb. Favre plays with the broken thumb. I think Mcnabb would have played with the broken leg if Feeley hadn't been winning games.

For o line I'd take Kyle Turley. That is one dominant MOFO. I'd also take the Goose in his prime too.

You guys know how much I like Brady. But McNair has everything he has, with the addition of a stronger arm, added mobility, and a bigger/stronger physique. That's why I gotta take McNair.

Mike Vick......he pretty much lost a year in 2003. We all know about the guy's skills. But remember, in 2002 he took his team into freezing Green Bay and became the first team to beat the Packers at Lambeau in the playoffs. EVER. And it was a blowout. That says something about his leadership.

FinFan24 said:
Im not taking any sides on this, but for all of you ppl who think Brady would be better then McNair..why? Ive alrdy heard reasons FOR McNair over Brady, but wut are the arguments AGAINST it?If i was forced to pick one, id take McNair with a slight edge, cuz his mobility could by our O-Line some extra time to gel...but wit McNair id want a solid backup.

I think this is a great debate. The only thing I can say is Brady does not get hurt, makes quicker reads and is more accurate.

McNair has shown he can be a clutch player but I think Brady has shown to be a bigger clutch player. McNair's feet is what really makes him a great QB, but his style is the main reason for his injuries.

Obviously I would take Brady but the big reason is age, Brady being only 26.

its about age and as previously mentioned injury prone mcnair has already had so many horrible injuries if mcnair was bradys age and was in perfect health i would definately go with him because of his playmaking abilities with his legs and his powerful arm

Clumpy said:
A blue chip LT and move Wade Smith to RT. Put Carey at RG and I will be :(
If tht occurance happened and i was a Bills fan id b jumping for joy. Ricky wouldnt be able to run off the RT. Wade Smith is way to small to be an efective RT. He will be a LT always unless he gets bigger. Right now hed get mauled especially in the running game.

Driven said:
I think this is a great debate. The only thing I can say is Brady does not get hurt, makes quicker reads and is more accurate.

McNair has shown he can be a clutch player but I think Brady has shown to be a bigger clutch player. McNair's feet is what really makes him a great QB, but his style is the main reason for his injuries.

Obviously I would take Brady but the big reason is age, Brady being only 26.
YA i suppose those r pretty good reasons. IF nothing else i would take Brady for the age as well. Now heres a better question, Brady or P.Manning. If you ask me id take Manning in a second.

catapano said:
its about age and as previously mentioned injury prone mcnair has already had so many horrible injuries if mcnair was bradys age and was in perfect health i would definately go with him because of his playmaking abilities with his legs and his powerful arm

But remember, McNair always plays better when he's hurt. Crazy.

RICKYSABEAST said:
For o line I'd take Kyle Turley. That is one dominant MOFO. I'd also take the Goose in his prime too.

That would be a great additon to our O-Line. We need attitude and he would bring it. Plus, he'd take out a couple of Jets too.

This 1 is a no Brainer.......Ray Lewis!!...Remember people Defenses win Trophys.

gunn34 said:
Farve is exactly what this team needs. (Or his personality clone) He would be in anyones @ss on O or D if they started to slack up. The team hasn't had that sinse Danny left. IMO it's the olny thing missing. The D was afraid to miss tackles because they knew Danny could be watching from the side.
Agreed! :D Brett is a hardnosed player who wouldn't let any BS happen. He could be the drill sergeant we need.

As for those who want Air McNair, the guy is getting injured more than Fiedler. I wouldn't want him because it's a toss up how long until he breaks something else.

Back
Top Bottom