take one player that would increase the dolphins ability the most. | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

take one player that would increase the dolphins ability the most.

I'd have to pick Brett Favre, I dont think we need a star QB to win, but Favre is the toughest football player alive right now. He'd bring toughness and leadership to the team. He wouldn't settle for our offense getting pushed around by our defense in practices. Plus, he's probaley the best QB in the NFL still. He had the most TD passes in the league last year with inexpierenced WR's. I think Brett Favre would bring a lot of qualities that our football team needs.

Muck said:
Steve McNair. Jon Ogden a close second. Playing the QB position breaks the tie.

McNair has Manning-like passing skills, but with the added dimension of mobility. He's also proven himself to be a big game player and a guy who can carry a team deep into the playoffs all by himself. And he sure looked great during the 4th quarter of that Super Bowl, playing on one leg.

I'm completely with Muck. Steve McNair then Jonathan Ogden, but then Peyton Manning.

McNair is tough and a better scrambler. That would work well in our offense.

NCFINFAN38 said:
My first choice would be Ogden. My second would be J. Peppers. Can you imagine Peppers and JT on the same DL ?? My third would be Gibbs as HC.

Peppers isn't much better than Ogunleye if at all. If we resign Ogunleye that'd be a minor upgrade.

Kistner10 said:
I'd have to pick Brett Favre, I dont think we need a star QB to win, but Favre is the toughest football player alive right now. He'd bring toughness and leadership to the team. He wouldn't settle for our offense getting pushed around by our defense in practices. Plus, he's probaley the best QB in the NFL still. He had the most TD passes in the league last year with inexpierenced WR's. I think Brett Favre would bring a lot of qualities that our football team needs.

Farve is exactly what this team needs. (Or his personality clone) He would be in anyones @ss on O or D if they started to slack up. The team hasn't had that sinse Danny left. IMO it's the olny thing missing. The D was afraid to miss tackles because they knew Danny could be watching from the side.

Peyton Manning would have this team a ring this year.

I wouldn't want peyton manning because in the long run, he will cost us 3462346346324654353453223423 dollars.

I gotta go for a stud LT, I think we have enough pieces in place but we are still a little weak on the OL, esp. LT. I would take Robert GAllery though, he hasn't played a down but if he lives to his potential he will be an impact player this year and would add a young buck to our roster for many years.

With our WR/TE corps and RBs and a good OL, our O would be servicable with Feeley and even Jay and woulld take pressure off of the D and that would make them all that much better.

gunn34 said:
The D was afraid to miss tackles because they knew Danny could be watching from the side.

And yet they missed tackles anyway. :tongue:

clear.gif

One player that could help this team? Then i would have to say Manning. You give him our running game and our defense. He would be even more dangerous.

Im not big on Mcnaab at all....how about Roy Williams??? He is one hell of a blitzer and would have alot of the same impact on the D as R.Lewis as far as things we could do....

If we're talking safeties, I'll take Ed Reed, Brian Dawkins, or even Sean Taylor over Williams any day of the week. Those guys have zero questions regarding their coverage ability.

Back
Top Bottom