take one player that would increase the dolphins ability the most. | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

take one player that would increase the dolphins ability the most.

If you would take a player who has never played a snap in the NFL over the 2nd best saftey in football that's a very ODD choice...Ed Reed over Williams??? You must be a canes fan.....Dawkins is better but older is why I would choose Roy..

It's not that odd. I'd take Kellen Winslow Jr. over any TE in the league (except maybe T. Gonzales).

So you would take Winslow who is high risk over a PROVEN player like todd heap?????

WOW!!! You guys must be some hardcore Canes fans!!!

GO BUCKS!!!03NATL CHAMPS!!!!!!!!!

LIQUID24 said:
It's not that odd. I'd take Kellen Winslow Jr. over any TE in the league (except maybe T. Gonzales).

DBoston80 said:
So you would take Winslow who is high risk over a PROVEN player like todd heap?????

I agree with Dbo on this one, Kellen Winslow could be a huge bust. (even though i think he'll make the probowl down the line :D ) but why not take someone proven like Todd Heap, or Jeremy Shocky. :cooldude:

It's a toss up between Peyton Manning and Jonathan Ogden. Both would be huge additions over what we have and would make our offense amazing. I think I would probably go with Manning since he would probably help us more than Ogden would.

bakedmatt said:
Peppers isn't much better than Ogunleye if at all. If we resign Ogunleye that'd be a minor upgrade.
:lolcry: ....that's just ridiculous.

McNair or Culpepper. Both these guys can make stuff happen with their feet and can launch rockets down the field.

DBoston80 said:
If you would take a player who has never played a snap in the NFL over the 2nd best saftey in football that's a very ODD choice...Ed Reed over Williams??? You must be a canes fan.....Dawkins is better but older is why I would choose Roy..

I would blatantly take Sean Taylor over any safety in the NFL. Make no mistake bro, he WILL be the best safety in the NFL in a couple of years. I've seen him play live a bunch of times at the OB and when you're there you see how much ground this guy covers. He hits hard as hell and has a knack for where the ball is going. The one thing that he has that makes him special is his ability to run with the ball after an INT. He used to be a RB in high school and he's got great vision when he's running the ball. They say he could have been just as good at RB if he would have stayed at the position but he wanted to play D. That's pretty sick.

MarksBrothers85 said:
would any of you guys take Aaron Brooks if he was available?
Are you asking cause you saw him on the NFL channel this weekend? He was lighting up the Rams...like 300yds and 4 TDs.

Yeah, I would take him but not if I could choose any player in the NFL.

Peyton Manning. ANd about the additional thread, what makes Mike Vick a given?I would take Favre,Daunte,McNair,Manning,Ogden and maybe Brady over him. I like to look at this with money not being a factor, cuz what fun is it when we cant afford any of the players evry1 is saying? Peyton Manning is a silent leader, which we need at QB. Hes one of the most accuarte passers in the game and has a hell of an arm. But his smarts alone would be enuff. But any of the QB's i named above i would still love to have. If we r taking money into account, probably Kitna.

Biochem said:
I'd have to say Tom Brady would be a better QB for the Fins than either Old Man McNair or Pee-on Manning. Kind of like a Fiedler with skills...

That being said, I also think any QB in the NFL will look great if they have time to toss the rock. A good O-line makes for great QBs and running backs alike!!! Do you remember who Emmitt gave Rolexes to? Hint: it wasn't Aikman...
i agree brady over mcnair

Im not taking any sides on this, but for all of you ppl who think Brady would be better then McNair..why? Ive alrdy heard reasons FOR McNair over Brady, but wut are the arguments AGAINST it?If i was forced to pick one, id take McNair with a slight edge, cuz his mobility could by our O-Line some extra time to gel...but wit McNair id want a solid backup.

Back
Top Bottom