Takk McKinley | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Takk McKinley

mandal24

Genesis
Reaction score
Falcons just waived former first round pick Takk McKinley. The Falcons are a mess.

He's still on his rookie contract. Wouldn't be the worst pickup.

His tweet was quite amusing...

Attachments

• Screenshot 2020-11-09 164311.png
    Screenshot 2020-11-09 164311.png
    415.1 KB · Views: 111
I don’t think very highly of him but if he shows something it could save us having to invest a high draft pick into the position next year. And it’s not a year I wanna go picking for pass rushers

Please no. the guy seems very immature and they let him go for a reason. I don't think we need that in the locker room

seems like we have a good thing going on with our defensive front right now and bringing this guy in could eff that up. not worth the risk.

He would make for a decent depth piece at the right price. Ogbah, Lawson, McKinnley and a rookie draft addition would be nice on the edge in 2021. Also noticed Stowbridge got some snaps Sunday in the rotation too.

Please no. the guy seems very immature and they let him go for a reason. I don't think we need that in the locker room
With a strong locker room and leadership in place the Pats brought in these types of guys. Some worked while others had a short stay. Miami has that in place making it low risk high reward.

Back
Top Bottom