Takk McKinley | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Takk McKinley

Does anybody know why this kid, a first rounder from 2017 at 25 years old, washed out with the Falcons so quickly. He had 171/2 sacks over 3 seasons which is some decent production. He's from UCLA and he's 6'2", 260 lbs. This seems perfect for us to put in a waiver claim, very New England. Get a guy that had high value for cheap and coach him up and make him part of the culture going on down here and you never know. DE is a place where we could use one more stout player with #56 out. He might like to be part of an ascending defense on an ascending team with an ascending Coach and QB combination. Our defense is having fun out there, freaking 10 men in the box, QB never knows who's dropping off!!

Does anybody know why this kid, a first rounder from 2017 at 25 years old, washed out with the Falcons so quickly. He had 171/2 sacks over 3 seasons which is some decent production. He's from UCLA and he's 6'2", 260 lbs. This seems perfect for us to put in a waiver claim, very New England. Get a guy that had high value for cheap and coach him up and make him part of the culture going on down here and you never know. DE is a place where we could use one more stout player with #56 out. He might like to be part of an ascending defense on an ascending team with an ascending Coach and QB combination. Our defense is having fun out there, freaking 10 men in the box, QB never knows who's dropping off!!
When I first read this I processed it as 171 and a half sacks :)

I’d consider him for the rotation. We need a 4th edge piece be it draft or vet add

right now you got eguavoan doing some of that just don’t think it’s sustainable at that size

I thought the Falcons just had offers for him? They decline the pics, then just cut him? If that’s the case then wow, that was stupid.

Not saying they should or shouldn't sign him BUT

One interesting note : He would only cost 875 thousand for this rest of this year. cheap

I would absolutely claim him but so should about 15 other teams with a better waiver priority than us.

He’s young, he’s had production, he hasn’t been accused of any violent crimes, he’s worth a sniff. However, he’s also a D-bag, so I’m ok with not acquiring him.

You do not want this guy trust me. He is a drama major along with playing touch with QB. I've watched him since he was drafted. The Dolphins are fine. He was cut because they were tired of his drama. Chemistry matters...just say no. He's out there.

Back
Top Bottom