Takk McKinley | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Takk McKinley

He’s a lunatic but I don’t put anyone or anything out of question with Flores at the helm.

To expand. Everyone in Atlanta wanted the guy to succeed. The reason he wasn't traded for is that every team knew he had problems inside and out of the building. One summer (I think it was his first), he disappeared and no one could find him. They finally found him and his family said he was seeking help. (NO JUDGEMENT, IT HAPPENS. MENTAL HEALTH ISSUES ARE REAL). He was given time away to get the help whatever it is, that he needed. I was personally happy for him. He's been through a lot.

So the Falcon's regime, although taken aback continued to show faith in the guy. He was oft injured and his shoulder is a major problem. To say he was aloof is an understatement, but he was very anti-social to local media and hated the local beat writer D. Orlando Ledbetter. It was funny to the falcon nation because the only reply he would give a series of questions about his play and health was, "I'm Good," and "good." None of that is a real issue for me as personalities are different.

Now on the field, you look at 17.5 sacks in four years and think he'll give you something. He is the king of "almost." He has very little in the way of moves, but gets oh so close to the quarterback. Just enough to breath on him and yes, he will run into one. Can the Dolphins coach him up? I have a lot of faith in Flores if they do take a chance, but i would rather we go with what we have.

Lol yes he is. He looked mad that night. He was pumped he just got drafted and cussed lived on air.

That rubbed me the wrong way when I saw it. He didn’t seem like a guy interested in proving anyone wrong but like he was owed something and wasn’t going to get as much.

He won't fall to us... for as little money as he is due, I would guess that a number of hard up teams will make a claim.

Back
Top Bottom