Talked With Mark Dixon"s Mom!!!!! | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Talked With Mark Dixon"s Mom!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Re: Re: Talked With Mark Dixon"s Mom!!!!!

Originally posted by holy crap

It's no wonder he does'nt post very often. Real nice basically calling the guy a liar. The imature posters here have turned this thread into a joke.

If that's what's he going to bring to the table, no loss to anyone but himself!

Oliver...

OK.

I'm closing this thread.
To be sceptical of the validity of the post is one thing, but to be insulting, and/or condesending to the person who posted it is quite another.
For those ... and there are more than a few... who saw fit to berate a fellow member for the initial post, I hope that if it ever happens to you, you remember this. If you did not believe it, at the very most, you should have stated your sceptism. The last thing that should have been done is to make a member, a new member at that, feel as unwelcome as some of you have done.
I'm not singling anyone out, I'm not naming any names, I'm not pointing any fingers... I really don't think I need to. I hope HeavyHitter rises above this mess, and continues to post, just as I hope all members have the same opportunity, whether I, or anyone else, believes his report or not is irrelevant... to debate the issue is one thing, to attempt to make a member feel inadequate simply because you disagree or are sceptical, is uncalled for. Express the fact that you are sceptical and move on to another thread... or better yet, just move to another thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom