Talked With Mark Dixon"s Mom!!!!! | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Talked With Mark Dixon"s Mom!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cute story.....but much like a UFO , seeing is beliving..... I call bull*hit on the whole thing.

I met Jay at my job the other day, he seemed like a good guy.

Originally posted by BeatCrazy2
I know Dixon's mom real well ,:horsey: :hump: If you know what I mean! I'll confirm it , she is a bit of a crazy one!

:jk: :lol:

Man if that's the case I hope she isn't as thick as her son.. :yikes:

That is however, if the thickery(If Snoop can make new words, so can I) isn't in the right area.. :yes:

Last edited by a moderator:
I saw the title of this thread when it appeared..

It didn't look interesting to me, so I didn't click on it.

But after it remained at the top of the page for so long and another guy went so far as to reference this thread to start a new one I said to myself, "I got to see what this thread is about."

I'm sorry I wasted my time and yours.

It's about nothing. I should have stayed with my first instinct.

:sleep: :sleep:

this thread is just amazing.....

wow.

Perhaps Dixon wanted Jay to get hurt and let him get hit vs Denver.....
(juts throwing it out there.... now discuss!)
:D

Originally posted by MOULDSROCKS

wow.

:lol: @ your avatar.

Why'd you change it man?

I like the note at the end about what Dixon's mom drives. Ya know, way back when Damon Huard was here, a couple friends of mine went down to Davie and saw Damon drive up. All the other players were drivin up in fancy Benz's or sports cars...Damon rolls up in a 94 Toyota Corolla....windows down wavin at people. Nicest guy you could ever meet, according to my friends.

Originally posted by MOULDSROCKS

wow.

Dixon didn't play in the Denver game you dumb Billy Goat!!!!! He was out injured..............

I know the story is true because I'm in North Carolina and I know alot of people who know Dixon's family here. I don't doubt a word of the story. What seems apparent to me is that What Fiedler's mom says she thinks Mark thinks of Jay could not actually be what Mark thinks of Jay but what she thinks of Jay.

Re: Re: Talked With Mark Dixon"s Mom!!!!!

Originally posted by Oliver

Sorry I don't believe you. All the public statements I have ever heard Dixon regarding Fiedler has been above and beyond PC. He said once Fiedler came back and won the Raiders game in 2001 that was it for him and the team, Fiedler was their QB.

You either talked to someone who was not Dixon's mom, Dixon has been lying all this time, or you made this whole thing up.

Oliver...

It's no wonder he does'nt post very often. Real nice basically calling the guy a liar. The imature posters here have turned this thread into a joke.

WELL I GUESS WE CAN KILL THIS POST NOW. I AM SORRY IF SOME OF YOU DONT BELIEVE ME. IM SORRY IF SOME OF YOU GOT MAD. IM SORRY IT CREATED SO MUCH CONTROVERSY. BUT THE BOTTOM LINE IS I MET HIS MOM AND I GAVE YOU THE JIST OF THE CONVERSATION AND THAT ALL THERE IS TO IT.

Originally posted by HEAVYHITTER
WELL I GUESS WE CAN KILL THIS POST NOW. I AM SORRY IF SOME OF YOU DONT BELIEVE ME. IM SORRY IF SOME OF YOU GOT MAD. IM SORRY IT CREATED SO MUCH CONTROVERSY. BUT THE BOTTOM LINE IS I MET HIS MOM AND I GAVE YOU THE JIST OF THE CONVERSATION AND THAT ALL THERE IS TO IT.

This post was killed the minute some of these guys jumped all over you for nothing........

Unreal.

sorry HH.....It's a shame that there are those on here who look at this MB more as a way to argue with people than as a way to communicate with people. I hope you keep posting and remember those that responded to this thread in an appropriate manner and disregard the jerks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom