Talked With Mark Dixon"s Mom!!!!! | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Talked With Mark Dixon"s Mom!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Dixons mom wanted your johnson.

Unless she tells this story to every Dolphin fan ;\

I can't believe this thread generated this much response over someone's Mother saying that her son doesn't like someone..this is rediculous to say the least, everyone is entitled to their opinions, shees..It's definetly the summer time, we need TC to get here fast.

Jay is about as contraversial as talking about Dan not being a great QB because he never won the SB or if the Bills really beat the real Phins or the Lucas - comatose induced Phins, but let's not start that again

I know Dixon's mom real well ,:horsey: :hump: If you know what I mean! I'll confirm it , she is a bit of a crazy one!

:jk: :lol:

Originally posted by MDFINFAN
I can't believe this thread generated this much response over someone's Mother saying that her son doesn't like someone..this is rediculous to say the least, everyone is entitled to their opinions, shees..It's definetly the summer time, we need TC to get here fast.

Amen, it's amazing.

Who cares if Dixon likes or dislikes him at all. It dosent freakin matter. I'm sure every player has many other players they like and dislike, players they think aren't good enough or are the best, players they'd trust as friends and players they would'nt trust off the field at all, etc.
It's like that on any team. It was on every team I played on. Some people you can't stand and really don't even respect their talent but ON the field you'd sacrifice anything because they are your teammate. Dosen't mean you have to like them off the field.

It also dosen't mean that Dixon is an @ss or that his mom is crazy for answering a question. I know some of you guys are avid Fiedler fans and that's great but damn, the slightest bit of any questioning of Jay sends some of you into a complete hissy fit. It used to bother me but now it's just amusing as hell. :lol:

LOL at Mark Dixons mom creating an offseason board controversey...

Re: Re: Re: Re: Talked With Mark Dixon"s Mom!!!!!

Quote:
Originally posted by Jeep
Maybe you should practice what you preach punk!!!!
Jeep,

I don't know what may have provoked that, but i sure hope it doesn't happen again.

When I initially posted the above.... I had missed the little blurb below, Jeep had quoted a different post originally.
Partly my mistake for not combing through every post in the thread (but it's hard to sit here for long periods of time with a 13" gash across my abdomen), when I skimmed it the first time, I missed this:
Originally posted by Expo88

Here he is folks, defender of the everyone else's opinion. :rolleyes:

While Jeep's response was still way too strong IMO, it was not as unprovoked as I first thought. Expo, it's obvious that the two of you don't like each other... can't we just refrain from stirring the pot like this?

As a wise man once said, "Can't we all just get along?". Okay, he wasn't very wise, but you get my point.

Originally posted by finfan54
the general public just does not like JF. i see it everywhere. the reason is that he is just not a sexy QB

:roflmao:

Maybe you should practice what you preach punk!!!!

Jerry! Jerry!

I've come accross Fiedler twice. Based on my experience, Fiedler is classy. Like someone said, he's approachable and doesn't have an ounce of arrogance in him.

Did you tell him that you like the Bills, and hope he chokes, or did the true Dolfan shine through?:D

Originally posted by ScrappyDew
Did you tell him that you like the Bills, and hope he chokes, or did the true Dolfan shine through?:D

Trying to turn this into smack? This is not a bills-fins thing. :D

Originally posted by justafan

Trying to turn this into smack? This is not a bills-fins thing. :D

You're enjoying this aren't you Justa..Okay everybody pull up and let's watch.:eat:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom