Tannehill And Sacks | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tannehill And Sacks

Anybody watching Wilson hold onto the ball too long? 4 sacks so far. Does he have poor pocket presence too?

I’ve been waiting 5 years for the d to no longer carry the o in Seattle.

That time is here. And the qbs limitations in the pocket are showing up as a result. One of those first 4 sacks he’s chasing the sticks. the first one he reads it wrong goes to the wrong progression post snap. It’s a short shotgun set ball must come out quick. Another same thing.

Seattle is living on borrowed time with its qbs health. Too many o line limitations and too many qb in the pocket chasing the sticks/scoreboards ones.

Long year in Seattle. No oline no pocket progression qb and no defense to carry the whole thing at an all time clip. Pete Carroll gonna be a hang man weight come season end. Chew all the gum you want you are ****ed. Ifeda as a tackle is a joke if you are playing behind the sticks. It’s meet me at the qb.

I’ve been waiting 5 years for the d to no longer carry the o in Seattle.

That time is here. And the qbs limitations in the pocket are showing up as a result. One of those first 4 sacks he’s chasing the sticks. the first one he reads it wrong goes to the wrong progression post snap. It’s a short shotgun set ball must come out quick. Another same thing.

Seattle is living on borrowed time with its qbs health. Too many o line limitations and too many qb in the pocket chasing the sticks/scoreboards ones.

Long year in Seattle. No oline no pocket progression qb and no defense to carry the whole thing at an all time clip. Pete Carroll gonna be a hang man weight come season end. Chew all the gum you want you are ****ed. Ifeda as a tackle is a joke if you are playing behind the sticks. It’s meet me at the qb.

Chicago is the new Seattle.

Chicago is the new Seattle.

I don’t see it. Seattle is a bad football team.

Trubisky needs to set his feet more before that team takes that kind of step.

And I don’t see that Chicago d being all timer level right now.

I actually like our chances vs that team at home as long as we don’t let Mack wreck us.

I don’t see it. Seattle is a bad football team.

Trubisky needs to set his feet more before that team takes that kind of step.

And I don’t see that Chicago d being all timer level right now.

I actually like our chances vs that team at home as long as we don’t let Mack wreck us.

I was simply referring to a team where the defense will be carrying the offense. If they continue to win, the QB will get too much credit for the success.

its obvious tannehill holds the ball too long. Other than that fumble bad snap by kilgore, the oline played very well and almost penalty free in a tough crowd stadium.

I was simply referring to a team where the defense will be carrying the offense. If they continue to win, the QB will get too much credit for the success.

The general football forum I visit already thinks Trubisky is what's holding the Bears back. Russel Wilson carried his own especially with a poor oline, Trubisky as of right now is more of a liability and regardless of wins I think people will see that.

I don't get it. Geez we've watched this kid (Thill) for how many years and still some seem "surprised" by the sacks he takes.

Hello. He ain't no Marino or freak QB talent with eyes in every direction with an overclocked super fast 68-bit processor in his head/arm connection.

He's a methodical "gamer" who can win you games by NOT losing them! He ain't NO game changer. So get used to it.

Gase revealed the "formula" for us winning is complimentary TEAM ball -- and that's fine by me as long as we have the holistic coaching chops to pull it off. And if Gase can pull it off -- he's definitely something special considering the composition he's dealing with.

Guess my point is this -- if Gase is that THAT kind of high level calculating chess player who knows how to PREP and PREPARE for the counter gambits etc., I'm like totally ALL IN. Because this team is never gonna win because of Thill alone. Tho I love the kid and his TUFFNESS -- this is a legit TEAM in the making.

2 Flippers Crossed!

BNF.

tannehill holds the ball too long....Ist not like he doesnt have an arm....He actually has a better than average arm....I would go as far as saying he has a great arm.....Sunday he overthrew a receiver 50 yards down the field.....And a fast receiver at that.....I just wish he would throw the ball away and not take the sacks.......Throw the dam ball away man..........You gonna get hurt taking all those sacks. I know easier said than done.....But have a clock in your head 3 seconds......You have nothing in 3 seconds throw it way.

The general football forum I visit already thinks Trubisky is what's holding the Bears back. Russel Wilson carried his own especially with a poor oline, Trubisky as of right now is more of a liability and regardless of wins I think people will see that.

Wilson didn't hold Seattle back early in his career but he wasn't asked to do nearly as much as he is being asked to do now. Definitely better than Trubisky so far but not as good as he was given credit for, IMO.

tannehill holds the ball too long....Ist not like he doesnt have an arm....He actually has a better than average arm....I would go as far as saying he has a great arm.....Sunday he overthrew a receiver 50 yards down the field.....And a fast receiver at that.....I just wish he would throw the ball away and not take the sacks.......Throw the dam ball away man..........You gonna get hurt taking all those sacks. I know easier said than done.....But have a clock in your head 3 seconds......You have nothing in 3 seconds throw it way.

Would you be willing to give up the Derby TD and the Gore first down on 3rd and 19?

2 of those I feel were him holding it for too long... But the protection was up and down all game IMO... BUT no OL penalties all game so thats a big plus...
Announcers felt TH held the ball too long.
I agree no OL penalties was great.
We need to beat Oakland as tough schedule coming.

The one Gesicki gave up Tanny could have gotten rid of. Not sure about the other 3. He is trying to get someone open tho so I can't blame him for that.

His arm isn't "lively" tho. He has ALL the velocity needed for deep outs etc. when he has time/space to set up. But Ryan is a tad "slow" in the processing/arrm release function. Sorta like how fast a QB can see and get the pig in the air. I don't see another P Manning let alone Marino. So he, like 93.975% of other QBs, needs a complimentary game around him.

I thought the title was Tannehill and snacks and you were going to tell us what Tannehills favorite snacks were or maybe what snacks you eat to watch Tannethrill.

Anyways here's a picture of Doritos.

lays-doritos-3ds-nacho-cheese-corn-snacks-46g.jpg

I like this thread better.

1014570475.jpg

Back
Top Bottom