Tannehill Gets Love from Brees | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tannehill Gets Love from Brees

Status
Not open for further replies.

Czonka39

Active Roster
Reaction score
"He's a phenomenal athlete and playing very well this year. He's a guy that isn't talked about a lot from last year's draft class with the RGIIIs, Andrew Lucks and Russell Wilsons, but man he's having I think quite the career thus far, especially early on in his career. I think he's handled that process pretty well, and I think he's got a bright future ahead of him." -- Drew Brees on Tannehill. http://www.nola.com/saints/index.ssf/2013/09/new_orleans_saints_defensive_f.html

Sounds like they are expecting a sackfest. We need Wallace at 100% and see if we can get Mathews or Hartline open deep on some double moves. We don't need to just beat the blitz, we need to PUNISH it. We need some max pro, with some double out and ups.

We need to let Wallace run loose deep on that Turf. Hes gonna have more grip than on grass. Im hoping we air it out Monday night!!!

the usual talking up an opponent your about to play.

---------- Post added at 09:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:16 PM ----------

We need to let Wallace run loose deep on that Turf. Hes gonna have more grip than on grass. Im hoping we air it out Monday night!!!

I could be wrong but doesn't Indy have turf? remember what Wallace did vs Indy, should be another big night

Brees is as classy as they come

**** him, Brees and his coach were part of a group that threatened other players careers, he can **** off and die, I loved how the coach got his knee blown out during a game.
I hate these guys, it is a shame how everyone forgets what this coaching staff and players were doing.

Indy does have turf, although I don't know if its the same type. But if Wallace has success deep, its going to open up the run game and middle of the field for Clay underneath.

Indy does have turf, although I don't know if its the same type. But if Wallace has success deep, its going to open up the run game and middle of the field for Clay underneath.

We definitely need Wallace to open up some lanes for our biggest offensive weapon, Charles Clay.

**** him, Brees and his coach were part of a group that threatened other players careers, he can **** off and die, I loved how the coach got his knee blown out during a game.
I hate these guys, it is a shame how everyone forgets what this coaching staff and players were doing.

Brees had nothing to do with the supposed bounty program. you pulled that one out of your ass

and there was really no proof of any of that ****, which is why all the players had their suspensions overturned. it was bs..

sounds like tom fluffery. after the way brees acted the last time he played us, I agree with the eat a dick statement.

Brees had nothing to do with the supposed bounty program. you pulled that one out of your ass

and there was really no proof of any of that ****, which is why all the players had their suspensions overturned. it was bs..

Oh no, there was definitely a bounty program they had going there. The big problem with that whole situation was that LOTS of teams have done it, or were doing it at the time. But to ...

.. oh wait you're a Saints fan. Yeah, okay, whatever. Think what you want.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom