Tannehill Gets Love from Brees | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tannehill Gets Love from Brees

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've always been a Drew Brees fan. I was heartbroken when we didn't take him under Saban. I'm glad to hear him speak so highly of Tannehill. I know it's just pre-game nice-speak, but I'm still glad to hear it coming from Brees. Of all the QB's, I'm happiest that Brees broke the most recent of Marino's records ... especially before Brady.

And, as Ron Woodson once said, "If Dan Marino played today he would throw for 100,000 yards." Records are broken ... but not under the same conditions.

The Ginn Family are right again! (and they know all about watching from the couch). Tannehill is the fair skinned, Texan intellectual Dwyane Wade of our team. Cam Wake is our Bosh and hopefully Mike Wallace is our LeBron. (Incognito has good looks and the tatts to be our Birdman). I wanna see them Harlem Shake.

NBGay

I would love to see a bunch of screens... To rb's wr's te's... Whomever, that will slow down the pass rush in a hurry...

Brees can probably walk right out of his last ever NFL game right into the broadcast booth and start doing color on the spot. He can play a game in San Fran, and then do the Sunday night game from Oakland as the announcer. His path is paved with gold, no doubt about it. Being that he's not the physical dynamo that Rogers is, and lacks some of those tangible measurements that the #1 QBs in the draft have, he's probably my favorite of that generation of QB. He's smart but also extremely bold. Outside of the Bears (I am from Chicago), NO is the team I most want to see in the Superbowl. Besides, Cutler is a loser and the Bears aren't going anywhere with him, so it's a moot point.

After this week, Go Saints. Tonight, I hope he's pickin' field turf out of his teeth.

Drew Brees is the love of my life......you guys make me sick. **** you Brees!! How bout a little Dion and wake tonight, bust your ****in knee caps!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom