Tannehill Gets Love from Brees | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tannehill Gets Love from Brees

Status
Not open for further replies.
sounds like tom fluffery. after the way brees acted the last time he played us, I agree with the eat a dick statement.
what did he do? I don't remember, honest question...

If you belittle a foe before a battle, it lessens your victory.

I'm surprised you guys don't get this. It's pretty ****ing basic.

You lionize opponants as much as you can, because if you DON'T
it makes YOU looks like LESS.

Jesus, people. It's only a tool that's been used since the birth of man.

**** him, Brees and his coach were part of a group that threatened other players careers, he can **** off and die, I loved how the coach got his knee blown out during a game.
I hate these guys, it is a shame how everyone forgets what this coaching staff and players were doing.

he should **** off and die? relax brah

**** him, Brees and his coach were part of a group that threatened other players careers, he can **** off and die, I loved how the coach got his knee blown out during a game.
I hate these guys, it is a shame how everyone forgets what this coaching staff and players were doing.

I wasn't aware that Brees was part of that conspiracy. I have yet to see any empirical evidence that Saints defensive players received an inordinate amount of personal foul penalties or league fines for illegal hits when compared to the rest of the league during the time frame in question.
Please provide it, if you have it. Otherwise, can the excessive hostility.

If you belittle a foe before a battle, it lessens your victory.

I'm surprised you guys don't get this. It's pretty ****ing basic.

You lionize opponants as much as you can, because if you DON'T
it makes YOU looks like LESS.

Jesus, people. It's only a tool that's been used since the birth of man.

QB's tend to have their own little elite fraternity, so you rarely see one criticize their counterpart on the opposing team. Its based on mutual respect and the understanding that they are the most scrutinized athletes in all of professional sports.

Just because he was on the team doesn't mean he was part of the process that you're talking about. Seriously??? How much control do you think a QB has over the defense?

I lived in San Diego when he was there and my son's high school teammates were neighbors. He has always conducted himself well from the time he was in San Diego to the way he has acted both on and off the field in New Orleans.

brees wasnt part of bounty gate dont think you can connect anything to him. but Payton and the other coaches on the other hand are scum, Payton should have gotten a life ban. there's plenty of evidence against the saints that this happened. why else did Greg Williams get the lifetime ban, the bountys happened

brees wasnt part of bounty gate dont think you can connect anything to him. but Payton and the other coaches on the other hand are scum, Payton should have gotten a life ban. there's plenty of evidence against the saints that this happened. why else did Greg Williams get the lifetime ban, the bountys happened

He was there and he knew, I agree Payton should have been banned for life, he was in charge of the whole thing.

Bro we are better than this.

Hmm. I guess we are all ok being a middle of the pack team that loses to the pats every year. Back in the day it was the norm to hate and despise every other team, now it's forbidden? Don't make me laugh.......this is a dolphin forum and were about to play the saints and we have guys talking about Drew Brees like he's our quarterback. Again, drew Brees could suck a dick..........let the thumbs down begin.......

The Tannehill, Luck, Wilson, RG3 thing reminds me a lot of Dwyane Wade's rookie year. LeBron and Carmelo got all the hype and national attention while Wade quietly went under the radar playing extremely well. Two years later, Wade was winning a championship while LeBron and Melo watched from the couch.

The Tannehill, Luck, Wilson, RG3 thing reminds me a lot of Dwyane Wade's rookie year. LeBron and Carmelo got all the hype and national attention while Wade quietly went under the radar playing extremely well. Two years later, Wade was winning a championship while LeBron and Melo watched from the couch.
The Ginn Family are right again! (and they know all about watching from the couch). Tannehill is the fair skinned, Texan intellectual Dwyane Wade of our team. Cam Wake is our Bosh and hopefully Mike Wallace is our LeBron. (Incognito has good looks and the tatts to be our Birdman). I wanna see them Harlem Shake.

sounds like tom fluffery. after the way brees acted the last time he played us, I agree with the eat a dick statement.

Yea I honestly dont remember either bro. Probably somewhere in the depths of my suppressed memories. Help me out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom