Tannehill Injury Update Thread | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tannehill Injury Update Thread

Rap, saying it’s not surgical also. Hopefully that’s the case or maybe things change down the road

It’s never surgical until it is , but truly do hope it’s a rest and recovery thing. Ultimately though it feels like we’re at odds trying to believe somehow this has a fairytale ending with Tannehill coming back full steam to finish the season.

Something is off here.

It’s never surgical until it is , but truly do hope it’s a rest and recovery thing. Ultimately though it feels like we’re at odds trying to believe somehow this has a fairytale ending with Tannehill coming back full steam to finish the season.

Something is off here.

Exactly, nobody wants to mention surgery because that is season ending for RT and possibly well into the next season if it becomes true. Kiss of death for RT remaining a Miami Dolphin.

When was it determined Tannehill hurt the shoulder in the Cincy game? I thought it was the Raider game.

it is very convenient that we play 2 teams that have each 2 weeks to prepare for us and we switch Qbs last minute before game 1. Leaving the 1st team with1 day to prepare for the QB and the 2nd team 1 week to prepare for the QB.

It's clear to me that Gase addressed our QB injury as a general area of concern and not beyond that. Tannehill has a shoulder injury and it is bothering him more, not less, then it was.

That is MORE THAN ENOUGH INFORMATION! The follow ups about details are "much ado about nothing" in terms what we, as fans, can reasonably expect to know. We may want to know more, but any information beyond what Gase gave is between the team and Tannehill!

There is not much tape on Brock as a Dolphin, so the "getting cute" with the injury report doesn't make any sense and is just a reflection of those fans who would behave that way if they were coaches. This does not surprise me in the least! Sour grapes lead to sour whines.

Last edited:
It would have been “hurt” in the Jets game, but he performed well in the Raiders game.
Great, another conspiracy theorist blind Tannehill hater with nothing of substance to add. Thanks for answering my question. If anyone has any actual, informative insight on when the injury may have occurred, I’m all ears.

Great, another conspiracy theorist blind Tannehill hater with nothing of substance to add. Thanks for answering my question. If anyone has any actual, informative insight on when the injury may have occurred, I’m all ears.
The only facts that have come out from the team are that it happened in the Cincy game. I believe some conspiracy theorists believe it happened during Oakland game (he did get up stretching his shoulder after a hit as far as I recall). It may well have happened during the Oakland game, but I guess you just have to go with what the team is saying.

The only facts that have come out from the team are that it happened in the Cincy game. I believe some conspiracy theorists believe it happened during Oakland game (he did get up stretching his shoulder after a hit as far as I recall). It may well have happened during the Oakland game, but I guess you just have to go with what the team is saying.

I think there are 2 injuries.

1. There is speculation he suffered a sprained AC joint from the Raiders hit and started at NE and Cincy with it. I've heard it's a pain tolerance issue but am far from an expert.

2. There is speculation that the 2nd injury, and the one preventing him from throwing, happened during the Cincy game in the picture above.

The current injury that is keeping him from playing is the one as a result of the play where his arm was pulled back from behind in the CIncy game- per Pro football Doc and Gase.

Gase said Monday he believes Tannehill injured his right shoulder during a Week 5 loss, on a fourth-quarter forced fumble by Cincinnati Bengalsdefensive end Carlos Dunlap. Tannehill's arm was hit awkwardly from behind before he completed his throwing motion, and he was on the ground for a few moments after the play.

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/...rback-ryan-tannehill-ruled-game-detroit-lions

Last edited:
When was it determined Tannehill hurt the shoulder in the Cincy game? I thought it was the Raider game.
CK and group said Oakland before the Dolphins made a statement. The Dolphins made the statement it happened during the Bengals game. The reason why the Bengals game is less known is because fans promoted the Oakland game as the point of injury.

So there was a some news on this today:

Mando says that Ryan Tannehill WILL play again in 2018. Says nobody inside the Dolphins organization that is sharing an opinion has doubts about that.
Barry says it is NOT believed to be a torn rotator cuff or Labrum.

My question is wouldn't they know instead of "not believe"?

Barry is throwing around the Jets game for a possible return.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom