Tannehill is a franchise quarterback. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tannehill is a franchise quarterback.

kingfin23

This is the Year
Reaction score
This guy plays hard. It's not his fault that WR,s can't get open. Lazor offense is a bust. So not running what he did in Philly. Philly is doing good without Lazor and seems they run same style of offence. Joe Philbin needs to see this Lazor dog crap is not working. Ok, This is the last year of this crap anyway. I'm willing to bet anything if Jim Harbaugh was here. Tannehill be like a Phillip Rivers type of QB. Joe Philbin and Bill Lazor is ruining Tannehill career. You will all see soon why I wrote this. Tannehill will be our franchise quarterback. Mark my words. That last drive he did against KC before 1st half end. Will tell you alot that he got it. Holding the ball long is cause no one is open. That's the problem. Lazor offence needs to go. I don't care what Tannehill does this year. New Coach and new offensive coordinator is what this team needs. Tannehill will do well outside Miami.

Sweet attitude and yes I hope you're right about Tannehill and wrong about Lazor!

Ryan Tannehill is not a franchise qb yet but he has the potential. He is the best qb we have so not sure whats the issue

The key was open against KC. We ran all over them. Lazor keep throwing the dam ball. He needed to run more and this would have opened up passing lanes. Lazor sucks

This guy plays hard. It's not his fault that WR,s can't get open. Lazor offense is a bust. So not running what he did in Philly. Philly is doing good without Lazor and seems they run same style of offence. Joe Philbin needs to see this Lazor dog crap is not working. Ok, This is the last year of this crap anyway. I'm willing to bet anything if Jim Harbaugh was here. Tannehill be like a Phillip Rivers type of QB. Joe Philbin and Bill Lazor is ruining Tannehill career. You will all see soon why I wrote this. Tannehill will be our franchise quarterback. Mark my words. That last drive he did against KC before 1st half end. Will tell you alot that he got it. Holding the ball long is cause no one is open. That's the problem. Lazor offence needs to go. I don't care what Tannehill does this year. New Coach and new offensive coordinator is what this team needs. Tannehill will do well outside Miami.

Terrible accuracy,bad ball placement, inability to throw the deep ball, misses wide open receivers, holds the ball to long, does not use his legs enough, low football IQ. But, but, he plays hard. So, should I give him a cookie?

Last edited by a moderator:
Game manager on his best days. Project QB with lack of instincts on his worst.

If that's the case, then his numbers before Lazor's offense should show he's a franchise QB.

GP CMP ATT CMP% YDS AVG TD LNG INT FUM QBR RAT

16 282 484 58.3 3,294 6.81 12 80 13 5 50.4 76.1

16 355 588 60.4 3,913 6.66 24 67 17 6 45.8 81.7

Nothing there speaks franchise anything

I just pissed my pants laughing so hard at that title thread

I remember his Gruden QB camp and it seems like they threw alot of comeback/out routes at TA&M. I agree that his accuracy and long balls have been very sub-par and not likely to succeed

so my point is the TA&M stuff showed arm strength but not any between the numbers or deep ball ability. give him 3 more games with the new system and if he still sucks, bench him, fire Philbin and draft 2 QB's next year

Terrible accuracy,bad ball placement, inability to throw the deep ball, misses wide open receivers, holds the ball to young, does not use his legs enough, low football IQ. But, but, he plays hard. So, should I give him a cookie?

You forgot that he cannot see the whole field and locks onto receivers.

You guys no nothing about football. I see clear why we can't fill up a stadium. Tannehill will be fine. You non knowing football people don't see what I see. All you see is 1-2 and all go fire and rebuild threads. Yes that's so rookie. Just get use to Tannehill for the next 9 to 11 years.

Back
Top Bottom