Tannehill is a franchise quarterback. | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tannehill is a franchise quarterback.

Ummm... Weren't you one of the most animated guys after the loss? Didn't you call for Philbin firing? Why the change of heart?

Yeah but in his defense philbin has never shown flashes of potential to be a good coach should of been fired last year. So its actually a late declaration by sons of shula imo.

Ummm... Weren't you one of the most animated guys after the loss? Didn't you call for Philbin firing? Why the change of heart?

I went on a day and a half bender after the KC game. Nothing before or after that suggests otherwise. I'm back to myself.

I think it's time for that Kirk cousins adjustment tanneballs :lol:

You can say a lot of things about Ryan tannehill but what you can't day is he's ever thrown 4 awful picks in a game like that or that he's looked like he wanted to just pull his helmet over his head and hide like cousins did after he threw his 3rd one...

I think it's time for that Kirk cousins adjustment tanneballs :lol:

You can say a lot of things about Ryan tannehill but what you can't day is he's ever thrown 4 awful picks in a game like that or that he's looked like he wanted to just pull his helmet over his head and hide like cousins did after he threw his 3rd one...

You can say a lot of things about Ryan Tannehill but what you can't say is he's ever played like Cousins did in Week 3.

I'll still take Kirk Cousins over Ryan Tannehill. It's 1 game. I never said he will be an elite quarterback like you did about Tannehill :lol:

You can say a lot of things about Ryan Tannehill but what you can't say is he's ever played like Cousins did in Week 3.

I'll still take Kirk Cousins over Ryan Tannehill. It's 1 game. I never said he will be an elite quarterback like you did about Tannehill :lol:

Adjusting already...I know your kind...your making good company for it

actually, tannehill played great vs NE last year. the second game. not as many yards, but the same number of TD's, no INT's, unlike cousins. better percentage completion and better rating.

You want me to pull the post about add cousins and some other pieces and win Lombardis? Cause I saw it

Allow me...

"Hire Dan Quinn, Trade for Kirk Cousins, Draft Todd Gurley or Melvin Gordon. This team is a perennial playoff contender"

Key word= PLAYOFF . I said they would be contending for the playoffs every year. You know like division championships, and wild cards? I never mentioned Super Bowl. I stand by that statement, and according to you, Cousins isn't even that bad....

Bt I don't think cousins is that bad but I don't think that he fixes a damn thing for us either...

Nice try to "burn" me though. Cousins is a game manager. Tannehill is a backup.

This guy plays hard. It's not his fault that WR,s can't get open. Lazor offense is a bust. So not running what he did in Philly. Philly is doing good without Lazor and seems they run same style of offence. Joe Philbin needs to see this Lazor dog crap is not working. Ok, This is the last year of this crap anyway. I'm willing to bet anything if Jim Harbaugh was here. Tannehill be like a Phillip Rivers type of QB. Joe Philbin and Bill Lazor is ruining Tannehill career. You will all see soon why I wrote this. Tannehill will be our franchise quarterback. Mark my words. That last drive he did against KC before 1st half end. Will tell you alot that he got it. Holding the ball long is cause no one is open. That's the problem. Lazor offence needs to go. I don't care what Tannehill does this year. New Coach and new offensive coordinator is what this team needs. Tannehill will do well outside Miami.

Paragraphs.

Oh, and :lol:

too early to tell on cousins. he's started what, 5 games? it's just funny how people are jumping on his nuts because of one game. feels like matt Flynn-ish.

too early to tell on cousins. he's started what, 5 games? it's just funny how people are jumping on his nuts because of one game. feels like matt Flynn-ish.

I watched a TON of film on Cousins when he came out of the draft in 2012. I preferred Wilson/Cousins/Foles at #54 over Tannehill at #8

I stand by that. Russell Wilson, Kirk Cousins, and Nick Foles are all better Quarterbacks than Ryan Tannehill

I watched a TON of film on Cousins when he came out of the draft in 2012. I preferred Wilson/Cousins/Foles at #54 over Tannehill at #8

I stand by that. Russell Wilson, Kirk Cousins, and Nick Foles are all better Quarterbacks than Ryan Tannehill

can you say that tannehill has ever had a game like cousins, tonight?

---------- Post added at 11:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:34 PM ----------

I mean, cousins did in 5 games, what tannehill hasn't done in 35. so that's something. :lol:

Allow me...

"Hire Dan Quinn, Trade for Kirk Cousins, Draft Todd Gurley or Melvin Gordon. This team is a perennial playoff contender"

Key word= PLAYOFF . I said they would be contending for the playoffs every year. You know like division championships, and wild cards? I never mentioned Super Bowl. I stand by that statement, and according to you, Cousins isn't even that bad....

Nice try to "burn" me though. Cousins is a game manager. Tannehill is a backup.

If i wanted to burn you I'd just wait for a weeks worth of game results...but I appreciate you coming forward with what you said and not spinning it...you'll find in time that's rare around here and doesn't happen with certain folk

By the way you can hold me accountable to anything I say...

Back
Top Bottom