Tannehill is a franchise quarterback. | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tannehill is a franchise quarterback.

I haven't seen very many signs that he is a franchise QB so far.

Competition is a good thing, don't let the pansies in the media tell you otherwise.

ANY OF THE GREAT COACHES, would bench their qb if they were not playing well.

Not or two of them, ANY OF THEM.

Draft one and give Moore a real chance to compete and let the cream rise. If Ryan wins good for everyone.

The dropped passes make the situation a little murky. The new offense doesn't really seem to be the issue.

If that was the problem they would be burning time outs and getting flagged for formation penalties.

I see the same style of play as last year. He does not seem to be able to consistantly handle the urgency of 3rd down.

Whether we are ahead or behind he seems to just run the play that is called without really trying to get the 1st down. Fiedler was much more mentally tough.

Want to solve the revolving door at QB for the Dolphins? Trade the 2015 1st rounder for a future 1st. Straight RG3 style trade in 2016 for Christian Hackenberg. Because he's worth it. He will be an elite NFL QB. In comparison to Luck, I would give him the advantage in overall arm talent. Other than that Luck is superior in every aspect of QB play.

Why not just keep Philbin and Tannehill for another year instead? Take all the guesswork out that way.

In 2012 and 2013, I saw a Seahawks team that hid Russell Wilson.

Not anymore.

I think you saw a physical football team, committed to the run, defense, and passing efficiency. You saw a team playing winning football. Hiding QB's don't post back-to-back seasons of 8+ YPA's, 100+ QBR's, and 26 TD's - not to mention the damage he does with his legs. All told, he's accounted for 7,503 yards and 57 TD's in his first two NFL seasons. He carried his load just fine. He's the best QB in the NFL younger than Aaron Rodgers. We just had a CB from Denver, Chris Harris, come out and say that Wilson is better than Luck, and it's not close. He's played each twice. On that OT drive, he looked as poised as Joe Montana.

In 2012 and 2013, I saw a Seahawks team that hid Russell Wilson.

Not anymore.

But even this year he is 1-1 with his chances. He ran a nice drive against Denver but was terrible in the 4th against SD. Everybody who expects these young QBs to play like Manning or Brady in their prime on a consistent basis are fooling themselves.

I think you saw a physical football team, committed to the run, defense, and passing efficiency. You saw a team playing winning football. Hiding QB's don't post back-to-back seasons of 8+ YPA's, 100+ QBR's, and 26 TD's - not to mention the damage he does with his legs. All told, he's accounted for 7,503 yards and 57 TD's in his first two NFL seasons. He carried his load just fine. He's the best QB in the NFL younger than Aaron Rodgers. We just had a CB from Denver, Chris Harris, come out and say that Wilson is better than Luck, and it's not close. He's played each twice. On that OT drive, he looked as poised as Joe Montana.

Russell Wilson is an elite quarterback. However, it’s silly to say that he is better than Andrew Luck. Would Wilson make Indianapolis better if he was there? Would Seattle be worse if they had Luck? Russell Wilson is a great quarterback, but Seattle would never lose a game if Luck was their quarterback.

I think Wilson is more clutch than Luck.

Luck is a better qb in the same way that Marino was a better QB than Montana,

in every way but the most important one. :d-day:

I think Wilson is more clutch than Luck.

Luck is a better qb in the same way that Marino was a better QB than Montana,

in every way but the most important one. :d-day:

:lol: Andrew Luck NOT being clutch just :lol:

How many 4th quarter comebacks does he have now?

Russel Wilson is gonna be the face of the league in 2 years max.

Luck, while good can't hold a light to Wilson.

Russel Wilson is gonna be the face of the league in 2 years max.

Luck, while good can't hold a light to Wilson.

This is no slight to Russell Wilson, but I wholeheartedly disagree. I will add he is already an elite quarterback though.

It's simple, put Luck on Seattle and they never lose a game. Put Russell on Indianapolis and they are a 9-7 or 8-8 team.

This is no slight to Russell Wilson, but I wholeheartedly disagree. I will add he is already an elite quarterback though.

It's simple, put Luck on Seattle and they never lose a game. Put Russell on Indianapolis and they are a 9-7 or 8-8 team.

There isn't really a way to say this, but you may be right.

Although IMO if Wilson would've been 6'2 he would've been a top 10 pick in 2012.

Are you watching Cousins play right now. It's night and day compared to Tannehill. What a great QB Cousins is going to be. He makes smarter decisions. Bye bye RG3.

Back
Top Bottom