Tannehill is not the guy | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tannehill is not the guy

Wallace17Miami

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
Yes another one of these threads. He is simply NOT THE GUY. He is probably an above average QB. But he will NEVER make that step into Teir 1 QB status. His pocket awareness isnt' even taken slight steps forward, and that is what will hold him back.

As well as the fact as when he faces the blitz he stairs down his primary and throws the ball to him no matter what, and is usually picked off or batted down.

That's the cold hard truth, and no one should be saying otherwise. By now he should be showing signs of improvement in these areas and he just is not.

I'm hoping you are not right, but batted balls have been an issue his whole career. Further, I never would have taken him on Sherman's advice. But I still hope he becomes good.

Regardless, OLINE still sucks and Wallace is overpaid. Tannehill can't block, run WR routes and throw the ball all by himself. Just sayin. Also, the refs screwed us over BIG time a few different times. Last 3 games we have played all should have been wins.

Agreed one those 3 calls. They directly impacted this game.

The oline hasn't been great, but was improved today.

I at one time thought Tannehill may be the answer, but he has slowly converted me into the other direction due to his lack of improvement.

I've been saying this for weeks and getting killed for it.He is worse than mark sanchez!

I'd love to have a Tony Romo. Tony Romo is #5 in all time passer rating.

Wallace17Miami is acting like a little girl no thanking about 25 of my old threads.....LMAO

He's now up to 30 and counting,thats why little girls shouldnt watch football.

Wallace17Miami is acting like a little girl no thanking about 25 of my old threads.....LMAO

He's now up to 30 and counting,thats why little girls shouldnt watch football.

You have "no thanked" every post I've made in another thread with no merit. Guess you get what you deserve... now go ahead and "no thanks" this post.

After the first 3 games he was the future. Out dueling Andrew Luck and Matt Ryan.

He's gone in reverse ever since NO

Back
Top Bottom