Tannehill is not the guy | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tannehill is not the guy

That first half was perfect and everything Tannehill and this team could be. That second half was just garbage. Why can't this team put a complete game together?

I know the first half was great, play calling, execution. 2nd half it all fell to pieces. The penalties (bad ones) obviously didn't help, but it totally derailed the team in the second half. Then all of the problems started resurfacing that we are used to seeing.... just don't get it.

I understand that he is only in his 2nd year and yes he obviously will improve in some areas, but to me you can just tell by watching him that he doesn't have "it," that he's nothing like the young QBs like RG3, Luck, Kaepernick, and Wilson who are franchise players. I really hope I'm wrong but it just looks like he's just gonna be another failed QB on that long list and unfortunately it will take years before any real change is made...

120+ no thanks in 10 minutes? I've had that done to me before. Borderline stalking and immature. People have gotten their Thanking privileges revoked for that. Behave kids.

We just need to draft a QB every year until we find our guy. I don't see any other way. You won't win anything in this league without a great QB.

His negatives are just as bad as Henne's.

Doesn't matter how good his positives are, the negatives are the most important part, and they are glaringly bad.

Kid is inconsistent. He has like 3 good drives and completely shuts off afterwards. Idk whether to blame that on him or sherman, but his pocket awareness is definately on him and its horrible. I also dont see the fire in his eyes to win at all costs, feels like he accepts losing just as winning, you never really see him mad after a loss, specially against division rivals

Hold on now... in Tannehill's defense, he probably doesn't even know who's in his division!

We just need to draft a QB every year until we find our guy. I don't see any other way. You won't win anything in this league without a great QB.

How will you know if he's the guy if you only give him a year at the most? Plus that hinders the rest of the positions on the team if we use a high pick on the same position year after year. I understand that we need a qb but this is just video game mentality.

Tannehill sucked today as most days....there is NO WAY the dolphins can't find a better QB in SOUTH FLORIDA!!! Gimme a break seriously!!!

How will you know if he's the guy if you only give him a year at the most? Plus that hinders the rest of the positions on the team if we use a high pick on the same position year after year. I understand that we need a qb but this is just video game mentality.

Say we finish the season 7-9 after starting 3-0. Should we continue to build this team around Ryan Tannehill?

After the first 3 games he was the future. Out dueling Andrew Luck and Matt Ryan.

He's gone in reverse ever since NO

That's because he got exposed. I said it after that game and I'm still saying it now. The tape gets out on these players quickly and if they have serious tendencies it makes life difficult. Especially with a coaching staff that loves to trip over its own self.

Say we finish the season 7-9 after starting 3-0. Should we continue to build this team around Ryan Tannehill?

We may have to! Not that I for that, it's just there really isn't anyone in this years draft class that is an elite prospect. Drafting a qb only makes sense if its not another reach.

People care about getting No Thanks for their posts: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

At the very least get a running QB that's 2nd or 3rd string and bring him in on occasion to shake up the opposing defense....what could it hurt?

Back
Top Bottom