Tannehill is not the guy | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tannehill is not the guy

Henne all over again but this one cost us more.

Hell, gibson is out, put Tannehill at WR and put moore in at QB. The fact remains that it doesn't matter how good tannehill looks, or how many yards he throws for or how many TDs he has in a game, he throws game breaking picks and does NOT help this team win.

He needs to go. Trade him to Cleveland for Gordon and let moore finish out the season.

It's amazing that we can't get the extra critical touchdown, no matter how the game unfolds. At halftime I was thinking this game is all but a certainty if we manage 27 points. We already had 17.

Tannehill isn't good enough or isn't greedy enough. I could bore with plenty of numbers but your win likelihood jumps appreciably for every 3 points above your projected team total.

We've now scored 33 points in Tannehill's three starts against the Patriots.

As a bettor hoping for a backdoor cover, I didn't exactly appreciate Tannehill's clueless attitude toward those final two possessions. We were snapping the ball deep into the play clock while down 10 points. Sometimes we'd line up in plenty of time then he would dawdle 15 extra seconds before the snap. It had to be driving Philbin nuts, although he should be preventing it.

And many of us got crushed saying when we said suck for luck...

Hey, do you remember how good it was to win 5 worthless games that season. I didn't think so. By the way, did you know luck was a bust?

Back
Top Bottom