Tannehill on a shorter leash for 2014 | Page 72 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tannehill on a shorter leash for 2014

As compared to a biased douche jets fan, it Pulitzer prize worthy.

The guy who called the play was fired. Noticing the trend? Those truly responsible are in the process of getting replaced. Those not responsible are not getting replaced.

Pretty simple if you turn off the douche filter.

hurling childish insults again, I used to think the avatar pic was of your son, I am guessing it is you.

yep, the OC took the fall. remember how Dan henning's departure was going to solve all the problems a few years ago?

Really? How can you expect anyone to take you seriously when you type **** like this??? Dropped back??? He took the snap out of the shotgun, started his progressions and was sacked on an inside move in under 2 seconds. Why is this so hard for you to grasp?

make all the excuses you want.

AGAIN, for the 50th time. How come no response from you guys on why you even had a chance? if the D doesn't score a TD late Miami is out of that game and the sack is irrelevant.

---------- Post added at 05:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:34 PM ----------

pathetic is what that is...76 tfl 100 qb hits 58 sacks PATHETIC

i don't know how tannehill suited up for all 16 games...must have had a guardian angel watching over him or something

Seattle had 94 QB hits, 44 sacks on 174 LESS pass attempts

NYJ had 98 QB hits, 47 sacks on 114 LESS attempts. so our OL wasn't very good according to those #s(I think our OL was much better than those #s but I'll play along) and we had Geno Smith yet we finished ahead of you in the standings.

hurling childish insults again, I used to think the avatar pic was of your son, I am guessing it is you.

yep, the OC took the fall. remember how Dan henning's departure was going to solve all the problems a few years ago?

AGAIN, for the 50th time. How come no response from you guys on why you even had a chance? if the D doesn't score a TD late Miami is out of that game and the sack is irrelevant.

---------- Post added at 05:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:34 PM ----------

Seattle had 94 QB hits, 44 sacks on 174 LESS pass attempts

NYJ had 98 QB hits, 47 sacks on 114 LESS attempts. so our OL wasn't very good according to those #s(I think our OL was much better than those #s but I'll play along) and we had Geno Smith yet we finished ahead of you in the standings.

why'd you leave out seattles tackles for losses??? maybe cause the run game always stayed in front of the chains which also explains the less attempts...spare me with the other teams numbers...you'd screw up interpreting em anyways

Irrelevant as usual. You live in an "interesting" world of conspiracies. Sherman "taking the fall" and Sanchez getting cut for any reason other than he sucks.

---------- Post added at 05:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:38 PM ----------

why'd you leave out seattles tackles for losses??? maybe cause the run game always stayed in front of the chains which also explains the less attempts...spare me with the other teams numbers...you'd screw up interpreting em anyways

How about the fact that their QB held on to the ball longer? I wouldn't expect him to understand that.

Excuse?? A QB shouldn't have an expectation of more than 2 seconds to throw the ball against a 4 man rush? Please enlighten me.

Nice subject change BTW...

their top RB, one of the best in the game averaged 4.3 YPC. Your top RB averaged 4.1

Seattle gave up MORE sacks per attempts and more hits per attempt.

Irrelevant as usual. You live in an "interesting" world of conspiracies. Sherman "taking the fall" and Sanchez getting cut for any reason other than he sucks.

---------- Post added at 05:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:38 PM ----------

How about the fact that their QB held on to the ball longer? I wouldn't expect him to understand that.

Sherman isn't good, I told you that when you hired him(for which I was bashed as usual) but it wasn't all his fault and Ryan had the huge benefit of not having to learn a new system which 99% of rookies don't get and he still couldn't succeed.

yeah, he extended plays w/ his legs when the pocket broke down, ryan curled into the fetal position.

switch the QBs and Seattle is nowhere near a SB while Miami is in the playoffs.

Sherman isn't good, I told you that when you hired him(for which I was bashed as usual) but it wasn't all his fault and Ryan had the huge benefit of not having to learn a new system which 99% of rookies don't get and he still couldn't succeed.

Tannehill did succeed.

as for the jets the qb was in 2013 and is going forward THE PROBLEM

and yet under similar pressure he led his team to the same record and badly outplayed the young/more athletic Brady in YAB's biggest game of his life.

---------- Post added at 05:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:43 PM ----------

Tannehill did succeed.

how so? b/c he threw some dumpoffs for TDs? he had a chance to get that team to postseason, led his O to 7 pts TOTAL in 2 games they were expected to win. That's failure.

---------- Post added at 05:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:44 PM ----------

As for Geno, I am very worried about his future but he deserves to play w/ some talent. He wasn't ready to play right away and was forced into it w/ Mark's injury. he clearly improved the last qtr of the season and now we have loads of picks and cap room looking to surround him w/ talent like Miami did for Ryan last year.

how so? b/c he threw some dumpoffs for TDs? he had a chance to get that team to postseason, led his O to 7 pts TOTAL in 2 games they were expected to win. That's failure.

---------- Post added at 05:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:44 PM ----------

Yep, that's it. Do you watch the highlights, cough, I mean games through a straw? That's the only plausible explanation I can come up with.

interesting stats....

lynch had a longest run of over 10 yards in all of their games, minus 1, where his longest run was 9 yards. Meaning he's pretty consistant at making good plays. He's consistant, reliable, etc.

miller had 8 games where he didn't have one 10 yard run or more. in 8 WHOLE games, he couldn't run 1 time, for 10 yards. which means what, class? he's inconsistant, not reliable, etc.

you could have a rb that ran 1 time for 99 yards, and 1 yard 10 times after that, and his average is 9.9yds. then you can have a rb that runs 4-5 yards, 9 out of 10 times. which would you prefer? thought so.

interesting stats....

lynch had a longest run of over 10 yards in all of their games, minus 1, where his longest run was 9 yards. Meaning he's pretty consistant at making good plays. He's consistant, reliable, etc.

miller had 8 games where he didn't have one 10 yard run or more. in 8 WHOLE games, he couldn't run 1 time, for 10 yards. which means what, class? he's inconsistant, not reliable, etc.

you could have a rb that ran 1 time for 99 yards, and 1 yard 10 times after that, and his average is 9.9yds. then you can have a rb that runs 4-5 yards, 9 out of 10 times. which would you prefer? thought so.

Lynch had runs of 43, 37, 27, 24, 23, 21, 19, 19, 18, 17, 17, 16, 15, 14, 14, 14, 14, 14, 14, 13, 13, 13, 13, 13, 13, 12, 11, 11, 11, 11

Miller 49, 41, 30, 20, 18, 17, 16, 14, 12, 11, 11, 11, 11

clearly Miller didn't have too many long runs to skew his YPC

Irrelevant as usual. You live in an "interesting" world of conspiracies. Sherman "taking the fall" and buttfumble getting cut for any reason other than he sucks.

well our offense is designed to get the ball out faster and seattle worked a heavy pa pass game predicated off all their run success so that doesn't surprise me but it does illustrate just how much wilson benefited from what he was given on pretty much a every game basis...

but our offense was progression read under sherman and you still got to have time to get to your 2nd read and your check down after before you are engulfed...hell tannehill barely got out of his drop at times this year or could catch and take his eyes out of the center of the field in shot gun without getting massive pressure from the outside in...

this whole thing is stupid...the league knows our qb is legit just cause a bunch of guys who can't even explain a play right don't screw em...

well our offense is designed to get the ball out faster and seattle worked a heavy pa pass game predicated off all their run success so that doesn't surprise me but it does illustrate just how much wilson benefited from what he was given on pretty much a every game basis...

but our offense was progression read under sherman and you still got to have time to get to your 2nd read and your check down after before you are engulfed...hell tannehill barely got out of his drop at times this year or could catch and take his eyes out of the center of the field in shot gun without getting massive pressure from the outside in...

this whole thing is stupid...the league knows our qb is legit just cause a bunch of guys who can't even explain a play right don't screw em...

Nowhere have I said Ryan can't play but keep deflecting.

Back
Top Bottom