Tannehill on a shorter leash for 2014 | Page 71 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tannehill on a shorter leash for 2014

Mark has proven you can win big w/ him, Ryan has not. things changed the last couple of years but Mark will bounce back. a smart team will pick him up and he'll win again. All I care about is winning, fantasy stats don't impress me. He had a much better #s year in 2011 than 2010 but wasn't nearly as good. His 2011 was a lot like Ryan's 2013, fool's gold w/ the #s.

Sanchez has proven you can win in spite of him. He has also proven that when asked to carry his fair share he imploded. If any QB needy team in the league thought Sanchez were starting material, they would trade for him. There is no logical argument for the Jets cutting him or another team letting him get cut. You should be relentlessly doggy on the Jets coaching staff and front office if you really believe they are letting a good QB walk with no guaranteed replacement. You should be pissed off. Instead you make excuses for why it may happen.

---------- Post added at 04:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:58 PM ----------

http://www.footballoutsiders.com/stats/ol

---------- Post added at 05:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:59 PM ----------

http://www.coldhardfootballfacts.com/stats/2013/Final/OHI/

4.1 ypc, looks pretty good to me.

---------- Post added at 05:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:02 PM ----------

Sanchez has proven you can win in spite of him. He has also proven that when asked to carry his fair share he imploded. If any QB needy team in the league thought Sanchez were starting material, they would trade for him. There is no logical argument for the Jets cutting him or another team letting him get cut. You should be relentlessly doggy on the Jets coaching staff and front office if you really believe they are letting a good QB walk with no guaranteed replacement. You should be pissed off. Instead you make excuses for why it may happen.

---------- Post added at 04:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:58 PM ----------

http://www.footballoutsiders.com/stats/ol

---------- Post added at 05:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:59 PM ----------

http://www.coldhardfootballfacts.com/stats/2013/Final/OHI/

anyone who knows anything about this game knows you can't win consistently w/ poor QB play. Mark has one season under .500, helped us win 4 road postseason games and he's never had elite talent around him.

If it was up to rex Mark would be back, it's not up to him.

100 qb hits and 58 sacks, how fantastic!!!

Seattle had 94 QB hits, 44 sacks on 174 LESS pass attempts

NYJ had 98 QB hits, 47 sacks on 114 LESS attempts. so our OL wasn't very good according to those #s(I think our OL was much better than those #s but I'll play along) and we had Geno Smith yet we finished ahead of you in the standings.

article from around midseason and one person's opinion spouting off stats from other sites. This is hard hitting stuff!

As compared to a biased douche jets fan, it Pulitzer prize worthy.

guys, if you OL was this bad shouldn't Ryan know this? why is he dropping back in that situation vs. Baltimore expecting 3-4 seconds to throw?

The guy who called the play was fired. Noticing the trend? Those truly responsible are in the process of getting replaced. Those not responsible are not getting replaced.

Pretty simple if you turn off the douche filter.

article from around midseason and one person's opinion spouting off stats from other sites. This is hard hitting stuff!:lol:

---------- Post added at 05:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:21 PM ----------

guys, if you OL was this bad shouldn't Ryan know this? why is he dropping back in that situation vs. Baltimore expecting 3-4 seconds to throw?

Really? How can you expect anyone to take you seriously when you type **** like this??? Dropped back??? He took the snap out of the shotgun, started his progressions and was sacked on an inside move in under 2 seconds. Why is this so hard for you to grasp?

76 TFLs!! Good god that's horrible...wait, is that Ryan's fault too?

pathetic is what that is...76 tfl 100 qb hits 58 sacks PATHETIC

i don't know how tannehill suited up for all 16 games...must have had a guardian angel watching over him or something

Back
Top Bottom