Tannehill The Past Two Seasons... | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tannehill The Past Two Seasons...

Who would've known the Pats have been jockeying to get out of the #1 seed the last 6 weeks. Gronk had more targets today than he did in the loss to the Jets last week. His seven targets today was his average per game this year. The Pats have **** the bed lately, they are banged up but they are not the same team that dominated the first half of the season. Pats are also the most successful team at home in the playoffs, Belichick isn't that dumb to give that up on a chance at playoff lottery.

Seems like a stretch on your part frankly

For a stretch, it sure does make a lot of sense . . . And Belichek is just crafty enough to plot it. You know damn well that gameplan was head scratchingly conservative. That New England team plays that game much different if its win and get in.

But go ahead and follow the bread crumbs, i just hope we get a new coach in here.

The Pats didn't want home field throughout the playoffs where they have almost been invincible? Nah can't see it.

I've said it several times and I will say it again, he's really good when there is no pressure, like today, when there was no pressure to win. He's the anti-Tebow. He's bad when "clutch" is needed.

let me ask you something. How clutch is the defense when clutch is needed?

I'll wait for the answer.

KDawg that is ridiculous. Lose home field advantage?

The reason they didn't Gronk it out or pass nonstop is because their OTs are atrocious at Pass Pro. Brady would be gone for the playoffs if they tried that.

That first half there were down calls that just didnt make sense, not for a team fighting for the number one seed. Injuries aside, the gameplan was more than different.

If New England was throwing the game, they need to get their **** straight with the refs, then. Because the guys in st ripes clearly didn't get the memo.

I don't buy for a second that New England threw that game. The reason they were so run heavy should have been bluntly obvious when they fell behind and started throwing the ball. Amendola is gimpy, Edelman was out, LaFell sucks, and their OL is in shambles. Their defense came to play.

Fact is that their gameplan was to protect Brady and wait for us to lose the game. We didn't lose the game, but it was still a pretty good gameplan based on what happened in the first 16 weeks of the season.

Bingo...100% spot on my man...I was thinking the same thing when I watched the confused look on their faces when the clock was over...

I don't buy for a second that New England threw that game. The reason they were so run heavy should have been bluntly obvious when they fell behind and started throwing the ball. Amendola is gimpy, Edelman was out, LaFell sucks, and their OL is in shambles. Their defense came to play.

Fact is that their gameplan was to protect Brady and wait for us to lose the game. We didn't lose the game, but it was still a pretty good gameplan based on what happened in the first 16 weeks of the season.

I can agree with this,p, maybe that is the case and it got away when we didnt throw away the game, still irresponsible to where I find it hard to believe they are heartbroken about not getting the top seed.

I think they came away with a lot of positives in this loss, and chances are they will probably still be hosting the afc championship game in the end

Throwing the game, no, but that was vanilla as it gets in the first half, especially for a team that can wrap up the top seed. Or just a complete lack of respect for this organization.

May never come out, but dont be surprised if Pitt makes a run and ends up in the AFC championship game and people start going back and talking about this.

Throwing the game, no, but that was vanilla as it gets in the first half, especially for a team that can wrap up the top seed. Or just a complete lack of respect for this organization.

May never come out, but dont be surprised if Pitt makes a run and ends up in the AFC championship game and people start going back and talking about this.

I believe that's what the first half was and then it bit him in the ass. As to the Steelers, they are dangerous but everybody knows Ben could end up on the cart at anytime. Deangelo may be out too

They weren't throwing it but they were trying to win while risking as little as possible, it was just a notch above starting Garappolo. Maybe they thought we'd roll over. Maybe Belichick is well aware that Brady sucks at Sun Life in December for whatever reason. But the Dolphins played hard and were fired up on both sides. Tannehill was actually throwing it beyond the sticks on third down for a change. Can't take anything away from this victory. Why they don't play like this every game who knows.

Pats trolled us didn't even try today. Now we think ooh our d is great no changes needed. Tannys great extend him again! Pure troll job by pats

Pats trolled us didn't even try today. Now we think ooh our d is great no changes needed. Tannys great extend him again! Pure troll job by pats

Yeah , because they're more worried about " trolling " us than securing home field throughout the playoffs guaranteed .

That was as dumb a post as I've ever read

Back
Top Bottom