Tannehill The Past Two Seasons... | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tannehill The Past Two Seasons...

I think you guys really need to stop and ask yourself if you think that the New England Patriots intentionally tanked a game with playoff HFA on the line against the Miami Dolphins today, for no reason other than to cause Miami to drop 2 spots in the draft order.

If the Patriots wanted to tank today, they would have found a way to sit Brady instead of sending him out there to get folded up by Suh like a pretzel.

Please, New England is playing the odds. They rather face the Bengals/Texans/Chiefs in round 2 than have to deal with the Jets/Steelers . . . You seriously cant take this as a legit win can you? This win was not only meaningless, it hurt our draft stock.

And then once again Ross comes out like this was a big win . . . . My god if nobody was around to do Ross' dirty work this season he would probably keep Campbell.

Spoken like a true hater. When we win, its tainted. When we lose, its the QB's fault. Sweet.

Rodgers o-line playing like crap yet another week and surprise Rodgers also playing like crap. It's pretty clear if we get decent guards and Tannehill isn't getting sacked at a record pace and getting time in the pocket consistently, he can produce better .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tannehill needs to ELEVATE the OL play, just like Bra.... just like Rodg..... He just needs to DO IT!!!!!!

Who would've known the Pats have been jockeying to get out of the #1 seed the last 6 weeks. Gronk had more targets today than he did in the loss to the Jets last week. His seven targets today was his average per game this year. The Pats have **** the bed lately, they are banged up but they are not the same team that dominated the first half of the season. Pats are also the most successful team at home in the playoffs, Belichick isn't that dumb to give that up on a chance at playoff lottery.

... and don't forget as Wanny pointed out, the possibility of not playing in a stadium where you've won 95% of your games.

Sheesh...what a buzzkill you turned out to be!

Back
Top Bottom