Tannehill Throwing, Without Pain... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tannehill Throwing, Without Pain...

Dedicated to giving this team the best chance to win.

We're not out of the playoff race by any means. And at 5-5, its not like we're playing for a high draft pick.
everything went the Fins way last week except for their game obviously, still got hope but we NEED Tannehill to even remotely think about it...

Keep hearing Tannehill is done, we can keep praying I guess. I Still think they’re trying to make it possible. Not close to 100% but good enough is what I think. Otherwise I hope we see Fales.

giphy.gif

I am genuinely surprised at this.

He's still not able to attempt deep passes. No practice til next week. At this point, it seems like a long shot for him to be 100% vs. Indy.

Deep passes are not really in our repertoire anyway, especially with Wilson and grant now hurt.

Again, 50% Tannehill running the offense with dump passes is better than osweiler who is allergic to scoring TDs.

Well, if he's throwing without pain, they must have REALLY juiced him up!
Thanks Tanny, for TAKING one for the team!!!!!!!!

I mean I think he is done . . . .but despite my thoughts he is still under contract with a very significant cap hit in 2019. He certainly gives us the best chance at offensive success but risking further damage for a slim chance at the 6 seed and a first round spanking would be irresponsible.

No way they should chance him unless he is near 90% . But we also had him on the field with a halfway torn ACL in 2016 so who knows.

Its a small step in the right direction and hoping for the best for the guy.

Deep passes are not really in our repertoire anyway, especially with Wilson and grant now hurt.

Again, 50% Tannehill running the offense with dump passes is better than osweiler who is allergic to scoring TDs.
Huh? Stills has been our deep threat since he joined the team. Parker, when healthy should be a deep threat with Tannehill back. Wilson and his speed were a benefactor of the gadgets not the deep balls. Seems like Gase prefers to use Grant as a decoy more than anything.

I mean I think he is done . . . .but despite my thoughts he is still under contract with a very significant cap hit in 2019. He certainly gives us the best chance at offensive success but risking further damage for a slim chance at the 6 seed and a first round spanking would be irresponsible.

No way they should chance him unless he is near 90% . But we also had him on the field with a halfway torn ACL in 2016 so who knows.

Its a small step in the right direction and hoping for the best for the guy.

If Tannehill is cleared, I wouldnt want to be the coach to tell him we're going to IR you anyway... He will litterally break things if they do that... Even if it wasnt about team success(which Im pretty sure it is anyway), deep down, Tannehill knows he has to show something before the end of the season if he wants another shot, in Miami or elsewhere...

Huh? Stills has been our deep threat since he joined the team. Parker, when healthy should be a deep threat with Tannehill back. Wilson and his speed were a benefactor of the gadgets not the deep balls. Seems like Gase prefers to use Grant as a decoy more than anything.
One thing is for sure, there's no way you use Grant as a deep threat with Osweiller throwing... He cant hit the broad side of a barn nevermind a 5'6" WR running a 4.3...

:munch:Hate me if you want but I think Gase purposely puts garbage QBs in to make the fan base want Tannehill back in the starter position.

Back
Top Bottom