Tannehill Throwing, Without Pain... | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tannehill Throwing, Without Pain...

The question then becomes is a 50,60,70% Tannehill your best option at QB?
I don't think they'll risk health by throwing in a 50-70% Tannehill. But if they do, I don't think a baby steps game from Tannehill will produce much different results. 17-21 points.

I don't think they'll risk health by throwing in a 50-70% Tannehill. But if they do, I don't think a baby steps game from Tannehill will produce much different results. 17-21 points.

maybe. But how many you gotten from os the last 2 games? 6 and 12

Every time in the red zone fail. Chance I’d take

I can’t for the life of me understand why os is bypassing pick play or rub sticks primary’s.

It has to be poor coverage read. There’s no other explanation.

Even if it’s run pass option if he checks to the pass you don’t ever bypass the sticks primary concept.

He’s looking to clear outs after the snap. I don’t get it

It’s the only rational reasoning I can think of why he didn’t even try and upgrade the backup spot.

1) I'm pretty sure he wanted Baker Mayfield, but he went number 1 overall.

2) I'm pretty sure everyone in the building felt Osweiler and/or Fales were an upgrade over Matt Moore.

3) He also brought in Luke Falk (injured).

4) He also probably sacrificed a goat that Tannehill didn't get injured because there aren't a ton of great back up QBs just floating around out there to be had.

Rational or not, every one of the above reasons makes a 1000x more sense than saying Gase signs crap QBs to the roster to make the fans clamor for Tannehill if he misses games.

maybe. But how many you gotten from os the last 2 games? 6 and 12

Every time in the red zone fail. Chance I’d take
Yeah I'm over Brockvember or whatever it's being called. There's no more hiding him. But concern should be that oline play with Tannehill's shoulder, hopefully James and Tunsil are healthy. I think our best scenario is Colts winning big again vs. Titans, that should put them due for a setback at the tail end of 3 straight home games. They have been on a tear lately, albeit against poor teams.

Yeah I'm over Brockvember or whatever it's being called. There's no more hiding him. But concern should be that oline play with Tannehill's shoulder, hopefully James and Tunsil are healthy. I think our best scenario is Colts winning big again vs. Titans, that should put them due for a setback at the tail end of 3 straight home games. They have been on a tear lately, albeit against poor teams.

The bye should help us recharge the batteries but yeah we need both tackles back we need Ryan back and we could use dvp back too.

Might get all of them back. Doubt we get grant back

Not sure what the time table is on a sprained ac joint. Might have to wear a harness when he does come back dvp

I'm guessing Burke is a keeper for 2018, you would think a decision would have been made by now. I think a firing might have gave the defense a resurgence for a couple games but Burke's probably working on Colts game as we speak.

Extraordinary recovery!! :victory
Right when bye week arrives......

Ok Tanny Team the ball is in your court now, Superstar OLs (lol) Tunsil and James back from their 'injuries' as well.

Everything is falling into place for Tanny and CO going 5-0.

I think the Tannehill outlook is bleak however I also think everyone will be pushing to make it happen. I think they are going to roll him out there if at all possible despite the supposed lack of optimism from within the building (3 ypc. say this). It wouldn't surprise me if they are working on some sort of a pitch count system meaning make 30-40 good throws on Sunday, rest through 3 days of limited, some very limited, practice and repeat. We'll see how it works out. I like Ryan Tannehill, I'll be rooting for this scenario to play out but if it cannot I'm 100% for rolling with Fales. Normally I would never suggest something like this (like the Devlin crowd back in the day) but if Gase wasn't lying and Fales and Brock really were 2A and 2B than what's the difference? The vets shouldn't have an issue with it IF IT was the TRUTH.

Going forward I do whatever I can to keep Tannehill, unpopular opinion I know. I just don't think teddy Bridgewater has shown anything to prove he's better even though for some strange reason lots of folks on here are assuming it. I beg Tanny to take a pay cut and bring a veteran like Bridgewater in for legit competition and if Falk or Fales show enough they can compete as well. If we lose one or both of the very brittle QB's (Tanny, Teddy) we should get a high pick. Either way we be aggressive in getting up the draft board and grabbing someone in 2020.

The stage is set! His career as a dolphin is in the balance. I know many have already written him off and that's fine - i'm looking forward to seeing these games if he does in fact come back and play this year.

Extraordinary recovery!! :victory
Right when bye week arrives......

Ok Tanny Team the ball is in your court now, Superstar OLs (lol) Tunsil and James back from their 'injuries' as well.

Everything is falling into place for Tanny and CO going 5-0.

Just rooting with glee for bad things to happen to "your team."

GTFO.

Back
Top Bottom