Tannehill Throwing, Without Pain... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tannehill Throwing, Without Pain...

If Tannehill is cleared, I wouldnt want to be the coach to tell him we're going to IR you anyway... He will litterally break things if they do that... Even if it wasnt about team success(which Im pretty sure it is anyway), deep down, Tannehill knows he has to show something before the end of the season if he wants another shot, in Miami or elsewhere...

You clear him as a team, he gets hurt and you are on the hook for most of if not all of the rest of that contract . . . None of those bufoons better show their face in 2019.

I don’t trust their judgement as a team . . .again he needs to be 90% or better . . . .definitely not 75% or less.

Last time we let Tanny take charge he preferred stem cells instead of surgery . . .we know he is a competitor but he can afford to be if the rest of the contract becomes pretty much guaranteed due to some IR settlement.

Just be smart and vigilant as an organization for once.

One thing is for sure, there's no way you use Grant as a deep threat with Osweiller throwing... He cant hit the broad side of a barn nevermind a 5'6" WR running a 4.3...
Eh that fish is fried. Right now the concern should be the offense finding 30 points vs the Colts because that's what it's going to take with the way our defense is playing. When is the last time Tannehill led this offense to 30 points?

Deep passes are not really in our repertoire anyway, especially with Wilson and grant now hurt.

Again, 50% Tannehill running the offense with dump passes is better than osweiler who is allergic to scoring TDs.

If I'm a DC, I'm game-planing as if Tannehill will try no deep balls. Until he shows he's recovered, I'm treating him like Pennington

Please be a go at practice Monday.

I can’t do 6 more games of incompetence at qb. Regardless of how the season finishes out.
Article says the determining day will be Wed. Nov. 21.

“Right now, they’re trying to get to where every day, we’re not getting him saying, ‘I’m having pain,’” Gase said. “It’s the progression of when we hit Wednesday [Nov. 21], hopefully, we can get it where they are saying, ‘Let him practice.

Might have to implement a bears game like qb ask game plan.

I know they figured out the gore thing now which there’s no reason to go away from.

Just cause Ryan’s back doesn’t mean you jump back into heavy zone read.

Might have to implement a bears game like qb ask game plan.

I know they figured out the gore thing now which there’s no reason to go away from.

Just cause Ryan’s back doesn’t mean you jump back into heavy zone read.
Tannehil has been at his best from under center and its not even close... Better than 2/1 TD/INT ratio and a full yard more in Y/A... So that wouldnt be a bad thing...

Tannehil has been at his best from under center and its not even close... Better than 2/1 TD/INT ratio and a full yard more in Y/A... So that wouldnt be a bad thing...

Bears ask was ball out of hand more than anything else.

Vs Indy I don’t see why we can’t run the ball with gore and limit Ryan’s shoulder exposure.

And I know his reads will be a hell of a lot cleaner

Bears ask was ball out of hand more than anything else.

Vs Indy I don’t see why we can’t run the ball with gore and limit Ryan’s shoulder exposure.

And I know his reads will be a hell of a lot cleaner
Even when Osweiller completes a dump off, he leaves a **** ton of yards on the field with poor ball placement even on throws behind the line of scrimmage... So even if you were to limit Tannehill to Osweiller offense throws, they'd still be better off...

Even when Osweiller completes a dump off, he leaves a **** ton of yards on the field with poor ball placement even on throws behind the line of scrimmage... So even if you were to limit Tannehill to Osweiller offense throws, they'd still be better off...

Absolutely. We aren’t gonna skip sticks concept primary’s

:munch:Hate me if you want but I think Gase purposely puts garbage QBs in to make the fan base want Tannehill back in the starter position.

There's no reason to hate you for that statement, but the idea that Gase prefers making Tannehill look good over wins when his career is at stake is beyond ridiculous and a garbage thought process.

He's still not able to attempt deep passes. No practice til next week. At this point, it seems like a long shot for him to be 100% vs. Indy.

The question then becomes is a 50,60,70% Tannehill your best option at QB?

Helps too that the games indoors in a dome.

If he can throw the ball 30 yards with velocity down the field id start him.

Hell I’d probably do it at 20 and limit the gameplan ask. Lol

Make that turkey go down a whole lot better on thanksgiving if tannys a go in practice next week I know that much.

There's no reason to hate you for that statement, but the idea that Gase prefers making Tannehill look good over wins when his career is at stake is beyond ridiculous and a garbage thought process.
It’s the only rational reasoning I can think of why he didn’t even try and upgrade the backup spot.

Back
Top Bottom