Tannehill To Return To Practice On Tuesday | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tannehill To Return To Practice On Tuesday

Possibly, but still a bad decision. The Bills had like 5 DBs sitting on that route. Probably why Stills cut it short to begin with.
Here's an article I found:

"...On that play, amid the chaos of a late rally, veteran receiver Kenny Stills found himself before the ball was snapped telling relatively new tight end A.J. Derby what to do on the play. But then when the ball was snapped, Stills failed to carry out his own assignment.

He was supposed to run a seam route inside the safety. He cut out instead.

Fales placed the ball exactly where Stills was supposed to break. On the inside. But the next guy in that area Still was supposed to occupy was a Buffalo safety Jordan Poyer..."

Read more here: https://www.miamiherald.com/sports/...-salguero/article210908699.html#storylink=cpy

I also liked the drive before that where he throws for a 1st down while being dragged down on 3rd and 7 showing the type of pocket awareness many here have been calling for.
Apparently he regressed this summer but he has some good qualities and I for one would rather see him start over Osweiler.

But don’t you think that Drake would be just as good as Hunt and Stills would be as good as Hill and Gesicki would be Kelce 2.0 if only the QB was better?
I think Drake's effectiveness has been craps because of QB and oline play. A healthy RT should help there.

Stills is hurting for sure, again, a healthy RT with time will help.

As for Gesicki, the brownies you are eating are illegal in the State of Florida.

Back
Top Bottom