Tannehill To Return To Practice On Tuesday | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tannehill To Return To Practice On Tuesday

Will he play scared? Will he have a reason to? If I'm Indy, I'm bringing the kitchen sink consistently.

I just want to see that first pass. I hope Gase puts the ball in his hands early to inspire trust/confidence.

Though it's almost a lock for run, run, screen pass- rinse, wash, repeat.

Remember, if St Tanny throws 4 ints its because we deserve it for our sinful unfaithful behavior not because he sucks, because it us that suck not beloved St Tanny. He will rise from the bench and participate against Indy but watch yourselves.

good point but with two weeks to heal I'd imagine they're both back......of course we don't have any WR's healthy.....lol
No point in bringing Tannehill back behind a bad O-line so he gets hurt again and starts missing games into next season too

Remember, if St Tanny throws 4 ints its because we deserve it for our sinful unfaithful behavior not because he sucks, because it us that suck not beloved St Tanny. He will rise from the bench and participate against Indy but watch yourselves.
I don’t know what you just said.....but I don’t like the way you said it.

if y’all are expecting 17 to roll up and start playin like Goff/Mahomes did MNF.. yall stupid trippin..

Back
Top Bottom