Tannehill To Return To Practice On Tuesday | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tannehill To Return To Practice On Tuesday

if y’all are expecting 17 to roll up and start playin like Goff/Mahomes did MNF.. yall stupid trippin..
I can play that game.
If you are expecting to hit the lottery the next time you play it, you stupid trippin.

Watching Goff and especially Mahomes tonight on MNF, makes me realize even more how much of a bum Tannehill is.

My god, I hope we move on from him soon and get a real QB. I am so fed up with TanneKILL!

Watching Goff and especially Mahomes tonight on MNF, makes me realize even more how much of a bum Tannehill is.

My god, I hope we move on from him soon and get a real QB. I am so fed up with TanneKILL!

This is funny to me, because if asked a year or two ago if you would trade for Goff almost everyone on this board would have called him a bust and said absolutely not! Without McVey and an amazingly complete team around him Goff is mediocre at best.

Goff has a perfect coach and system for his style of play and the most complete team in football around him. Did you see how much time he has to throw? Great OL. How about great pass rusher? Goff has that. An amazing TE. Another checkbox filled. Great WR play with tons of speed? You bet. How about a great running attack? The best in the NFL.

Why does any of this matter? Because if you want to win, you need a great team. Even mediocre QB’s can win and look good with the right pieces around them and the right coach. Can you look good with a great QB, yes, but as Mahomes is learning, when great QB’s match up, the best overall team wins. Ask Aaron Rodgers this year as well.

You guys are still obsessed with Tannehill, even though he almost certainly will be replaced next draft or the one after, but no matter who we bring in, we need a good team, and we are nowhere near that yet. Just remember that any QB you draft will be far likely to bust than succeed, so if you want to win, focus on creating a great team first.

Remember, if St Tanny throws 4 ints its because we deserve it for our sinful unfaithful behavior not because he sucks, because it us that suck not beloved St Tanny. He will rise from the bench and participate against Indy but watch yourselves.

You are just an annoyance at this point. You contribute absolutely nothing to any conversation you enter.

This is a microcosm of the problem with Ryan Tannehill.
Right. Nobody expecting 450+ and 6 TDS is a microcosm of the problem. I think the problem lies with people making these silly assumptions. Maybe you should start writing for the Herald......oops, they already have one just like you there. Now its RT is not playing like the MVP of the league

Back
Top Bottom