Tannehill To Return To Practice On Tuesday | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tannehill To Return To Practice On Tuesday

With all the injuries. This season is over. You wanna start ruining next season too?

You don't just start forfeiting games for draft picks when you think the season's over. I thought the season was over before it even started, because our talent level was trash (there were a ton of pleasant surprises, until they all went down with serious injuries, and we STILL weren't at the same talent level as the 'elite' teams). But that didn't mean I wanted to see us go out and go 0-16.

With all the injuries. This season is over. You wanna start ruining next season too?
So, you think if the whole offensive line isn't healthy the team should hold out their starting qb? Why isnt Osweiler on IR? With your thinking surely he would be dead by now. QBs get hit and sacked sometimes. You don't hold out your starting qb bc you are afraid he may get hit. Especially at 5-5 and not mathematically eliminated.
As far as next year goes, I don't care if RT is back, he isn't the answer long term. But, he should want to play bc these 6 games may be the only chance he has left to prove he can start for someone next year (most likely in Miami due to contract and no available upgrades and a weak QB draft class).

With your thinking we should hold out Minka, X, Stills, Drake and anyone else we want next year. Bad post dude.

So, you think if the whole offensive line isn't healthy the team should hold out their starting qb? Why isnt Osweiler on IR? With your thinking surely he would be dead by now. QBs get hit and sacked sometimes. You don't hold out your starting qb bc you are afraid he may get hit. Especially at 5-5 and not mathematically eliminated.
As far as next year goes, I don't care if RT is back, he isn't the answer long term. But, he should want to play bc these 6 games may be the only chance he has left to prove he can start for someone next year (most likely in Miami due to contract and no available upgrades and a weak QB draft class).

With your thinking we should hold out Minka, X, Stills, Drake and anyone else we want next year. Bad post dude.
Didn’t think I had to actually say this but I implied if James and Tunsil and can’t go and Miami has the same O-line as the one vs Green Bay, you can’t put Tannehill behind that. 2nd Osweiler isn’t as injury prone as Tannehill. 3rd who cares if Osweiler is on IR? He’s not the supposed face of the franchise as Tannehill is claimed to be.

If Miami actually has a plan at QB next year and actually move on from Tannehill then by all means throw Tannehill out there behind any patchwork line they have

Last edited:
Right. Nobody expecting 450+ and 6 TDS is a microcosm of the problem. I think the problem lies with people making these silly assumptions. Maybe you should start writing for the Herald......oops, they already have one just like you there. Now its RT is not playing like the MVP of the league

The problem is some people are ok with Ryan Tannehill when there are younger QBs out there capable of putting up video game numbers.

Deep down we all know how the Book of Ryan Tannehill is going to end, at this point some of you are just too invested to admit it.

See you at 8-8.

if y’all are expecting 17 to roll up and start playin like Goff/Mahomes did MNF.. yall stupid trippin..

This site is pure comedy.

Situation: Some posters want Ryan Tannehill to return to the lineup.
Real story: They just think he's better than Brock and gives us a better shot at winning some games.

Translation for some posters: Anyone who wants Tannehill back obviously thinks he's the best QB in the league and of all time.

The extremes here are ridiculous.

The problem is some people are ok with Ryan Tannehill when there are younger QBs out there capable of putting up video game numbers.

Deep down we all know how the Book of Ryan Tannehill is going to end, at this point some of you are just too invested to admit it.

See you at 8-8.

It's all about timing, people will understand this better when the NYG take over the NFCE in a few years because they wisely drafted Barkley instead of overrated Darnold. Our 2 highest picks in recent years were Tunsil and Minkah, this team would be f***** without either of them. Team building takes patience which is something most fans don't have, you don't move on from RT until the opportunity presents itself which it really hasn't yet. This team has lots of needs, moving on from RT isn't one of them. Thankfully I believe our coach who appears to have a lot of say understands this, even though it seems most fans do not.

It's all about timing, people will understand this better when the NYG take over the NFCE in a few years because they wisely drafted Barkley instead of overrated Darnold. Our 2 highest picks in recent years were Tunsil and Minkah, this team would be f***** without either of them. Team building takes patience which is something most fans don't have, you don't move on from RT until the opportunity presents itself which it really hasn't yet. This team has lots of needs, moving on from RT isn't one of them. Thankfully I believe our coach understands this, even though it seems most fans do not.

This is excellent. There are posters here who would try anyone at QB, that's not the answer.

Back
Top Bottom